coming to FL

RyanJayG

MP3 #1497
Contributor
:
Yellow MP3 #1497
hey, FL people, I'm returning to FL this christmas (infact I leave today, driving, again...lol)

my family lives in Port St. Lucie, but I will also be spending some time on the west coast as well in Tampa at my friend's house. I got to meet a few of you two years ago when I drove down, so maybe something can happen again this year. we'll see.

if anyone wants to hang out a bit (I will have my car with me) just post in here, and I'll check it later.

have a merry christmas yall

how long you hanging out in port st. lucie? Ill be headed down that way sometime this weekend. Depends if i can get everything sqaured away.

I'm leaving today, staying over night in Dallas, then driving straight to PSL. so I guess I'll be in PSL around early morning on friday 16th. my cruise ship leaves the 18th from Ft. Lauderdale, and I'll be back somelike like the 23rd. then I'll probably hang around for a few days before heading over the tampa.

Which way you headed? i75 to the FL turnpike? Should stop in gainesville for a bite to eat... id love to see the car and AEM in action. I dont know if ill be down there by saturday, depends on if i can finish moving by friday.

-Corwin

SenorCorwin said:
Which way you headed? i75 to the FL turnpike? Should stop in gainesville for a bite to eat... id love to see the car and AEM in action. I dont know if ill be down there by saturday, depends on if i can finish moving by friday.

-Corwin

whoops. I drove through G-ville this morning, and I did grab some b-fast. I guess now I know that I should found an unprotected network and logged on, so I could of met up with ya. sorry. I'm here in PSL today, but I dont know what time I'm leaving tomorrow... we're all jumping in a van and going to the boat.

ahh too bad, prob wont be able to wrap everything up here in time. Enjoy your holiday, hows the weather down there? I hope to soak up some sun.

When will you be in the tampa area? Maybe you can make it out to one of our meets :)

I'm back from the boat. had a LOT of fun, had way too much to drink, way too much sun, etc.

lol.

I'm not sure when I'll be heading to Tampa, but I'd guess within the week. I'm spending Christmas in PSL and hitting Tampa for a few days on my way home.. I'm wanting to hit Mons Venus again this year. we did it two years ago and had a blast.. lol

I'll let you guys know.

Wish we'd seen this earlier, sorry man. We live in Fort Pierce now which is 15-20 from PSL. I saw a yellow MP3 the other day, but thats as far as I've seen of other Protege's in the area. Would've been great to have seen you while you were here Oh well. At least there's next year or whenever you're in town again to see family.

ah, well.. I should of sent a PM about it.. since I knew you guys lived in the area. I was in Ft. pierce a bit too, since I have family there as well. I left st. lucie county on like the 27th or so. I kinda had to hurry back to work, becuase time slipped away from me and I needed to get home after the cruise.

Back