Coming Home Lights no longer turning on

:
Mazda CX 5 Touring
My headlights on my 2019 no longer turn on when I pull in the driveway and turn the car off. I haven't been able to solve this with the settings on the infotainment system. Am I missing something? Anyone have any advice?

My headlights on my 2019 no longer turn on when I pull in the driveway and turn the car off. I haven't been able to solve this with the settings on the infotainment system. Am I missing something? Anyone have any advice?

If you have already gone through the Infotainment system and the manual, and you're confident that it is configured correctly, I would contact the dealer and let them troubleshoot the issue. It is likely that they would be able to figure the issue out a little faster than we could because they would have the vehicle in front of them (plus your car should still be under warranty).

In the meantime, if you'd like to troubleshoot with the community, please provide the settings you have set for the Coming Home feature (or attach a photo of the settings). I personally have never used this feature, but does anyone know if the headlight stalk needs to be turned to AUTO for this feature to work?

Have you recently disconnected the battery or had to have the car boosted?

Back