Combine the TMIC+FMIC

IRONBAR

:
2011 Mazda Speed 3
hey guys was thinking about combining a FMIC with a TMIC no more of this VS crap there must be a happy middle just like compound boosting (supercharging and turbocharging) it can be done dammit! now whos with me?

just gotta figure out how to make it work i know a good welder so thats a start i guess....

V-mount...they haunt my rotary nightmares. Probably not practical for this car though lol.

i mean you can try but i dunno....kinda like "lovemyrx7" mentioned prob not practical for the speed...

yes it would prolly cause major turbo lag issues as well would need to run an 80mm or higher turbo or twin set-up and not run out of engine room (perhaps battey relocation?) well was a thought.

Last edited:
im not trying to crush your thought, i mean its something thats worth a shot if your willing to invest the time and money

oh i know one of them things to work on if i ever had the time and money not practical at all going with an ets blue top mount ftw! :) duz not mean im giving up on im compound intercooling tho haha

Back