COBB turbo inlet

anyway its probly going to cost around 95 bucks. seeing that the evo and sti turbo inlet are that much

(mswerd)(mswerd) I would be stoked if when they came back on Jan. 5th they were like: we have a turbo inlet and BPV for Speed 3, happy new year!

I wonder what benefits this will have (hp wise) and when it will come out, I just got my sri last month and I love it, the blue grew on me alot. I used to have the nano, but the cobb is nicer!

(mswerd)(mswerd) I would be stoked if when they came back on Jan. 5th they were like: we have a turbo inlet and BPV for Speed 3, happy new year!

i, for one, will most certainly not hold my breath on this.
though, that would be ******* awesome. now, i'm just curious to see when cpe's inlet will be out also. these two should compete well against each other

i, for one, will most certainly not hold my breath on this.
though, that would be ******* awesome. now, i'm just curious to see when cpe's inlet will be out also. these two should compete well against each other

they look exactly the same

yea ill wait for cobbs. while a turbo inlet sounds appealing, spooling earlier = diminished mpgs for normal driving..so im not in a rush lol

Had I the money, I'd go with the CPE inlet pipe - it would match up nicley in color to my Nano (2thumbs)

yea ill wait for cobbs. while a turbo inlet sounds appealing, spooling earlier = diminished mpgs for normal driving..so im not in a rush lol

That's the only thing holding me back sense, I use my speed for daily driving here in va. This will match the cobb sri real nice and I've heard that it won't be too outrageously expensive.

Didn't they stop the development of new products because of the economy or something? I thought I remember hearing that.

i remember reading about that as well. something about cost of raw materials, but they didnt mention any specifics. so i'm alil lost in the whole ordeal.

it's a shame if they did stop production on the cold air box. anyone have any specifics on this?

or have spoken to someone from cobb?

From what I understand everything they promised is still going to be developed except for the the coilovers so the Inlet and airbox should still be in the works.

Back