Circuit's 03.5 Protege5

From the District10 Breast Cancer Awareness show yesterday

2015.10.10%20D10%20cleancarculture_zpsiqslptxi.jpg

Nice man. Wish they would do positive stuff like that around where I live...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Actually got some work done today. Realized I never posted a final photo of the battery and breakers, so here's that:

D036F6A8-241A-448D-8BA9-11E7FED15F50_zpskios1x9b.jpg

Got all the panels for the trunk cut. Next needs carpet and alcantara. Maybe some plexi.

Base level with the amp rack screwed directly into the floor

D08ECDBA-DC27-4611-B7FA-EDE674E798A3_zpsle1b81ff.jpg

Amp cover panel and sub surround panel. Had to do this since the spare tire well is not centered. I decided on centered cutouts and a cover panel for the sub to keep it semi-symmetrical.

8B479EE3-71F9-440D-8BE1-B7A3CB9898EB_zpsppo0cmwx.jpg

Sub cover panel with driver side filler panel for the corner

A33D7F8F-A0A9-42D5-B7EF-B42EE29F0684_zpsjwdpgywy.jpg

Last edited:
Just spent most of the evening reading this whole thread!
Good job, youve given me alot of ideas for wire tucks and engine clean up...

I have my engine out the car now so ill be spending the next couple months cleaning it up and tucking some things away!

Like a toigher

Just spent most of the evening reading this whole thread!
Good job, youve given me alot of ideas for wire tucks and engine clean up...

I have my engine out the car now so ill be spending the next couple months cleaning it up and tucking some things away!

Wow thanks! Engine out is the best time to do it! If I were to do it again I would:

Spray the bay gloss silver instead of matte
Scrape off the sealant on the strut towers and epoxy/jbweld for a nice clearn finish
Move the fuse box to behind the strut tower or inside the car

Sexy! (hitit2)

Thanks!

Actually since you moved your engine bay cansiter already...Did you find any gas inside of yours? I just took mine out last night and shook it around and it was almost 1/4 full of gas... Is this normal?

Im probably going to lower my canister like you did and put in a small battery in that spot (i cant run a battery to the back of the car unfortunately.

Ive been playing with the idea of moving the fuse panel as well ( cant put it behind the strut tower as i have a 100amp circuit breaker..

im in the middle of doing a 5speed swap and motor change :)

So far its been straight forward

Actually since you moved your engine bay cansiter already...Did you find any gas inside of yours? I just took mine out last night and shook it around and it was almost 1/4 full of gas... Is this normal?

Im probably going to lower my canister like you did and put in a small battery in that spot (i cant run a battery to the back of the car unfortunately.

Ive been playing with the idea of moving the fuse panel as well ( cant put it behind the strut tower as i have a 100amp circuit breaker..

im in the middle of doing a 5speed swap and motor change :)

So far its been straight forward

No gas, but it is supposed to capture fuel vapors for emissions.

Why no battery to the trunk?

Other place to move the fuse box is inside the car behind the dash. Everything should still reach without much wire extension.

K soo would you say that my canister is gone to s*** and i should replace it? Cause like i said i emptied gas from it,

No room in the trunk unfortunately...for the battery. Theres already 2 batteries in there.

K soo would you say that my canister is gone to s*** and i should replace it? Cause like i said i emptied gas from it,

No room in the trunk unfortunately...for the battery. Theres already 2 batteries in there.

I don't know how that charcol canister operates. Might be the solenoid that's dead.

Did you get rid of the jack? Mine fits perfectly there.

Latest posts

Back