Circuit's 03.5 Protege5

i have a sedan. i wish it was easier to post up pictures.

And i found out that the canister is not supposed to have any liquids only vapour...
Soo off the to the junker to find a replacement.

i already have 2 batteries in the spare tire, compressors on the passenger side compartment and bracket bar on the driver side with a big inverter.

I dont know what your emissions testing is like up there, but if it's as lax as it is here, you might want to just get rid of the charcoal canister. Thats what I did. It sounds like your solenoid is dead though. Its not letting the vapors out, they then condense into a liquid.

You really should make a build thread. I for one, would love to see the car and your progress. But it would also be a better spot for your questions.

And circuit, Would you consider your battery setup daily-drivable? I need to get my battery out of the bay too and dont know what the best route would be.

i have a sedan. i wish it was easier to post up pictures.

And i found out that the canister is not supposed to have any liquids only vapour...
Soo off the to the junker to find a replacement.

i already have 2 batteries in the spare tire, compressors on the passenger side compartment and bracket bar on the driver side with a big inverter.

+1 to what Jackie said - get a build thread up. Sounds like you're bagged and you have a massive stereo system. I use photobucket for all my hosting. You can get the app and upload directly to it then just copy/paste the links with IMG tags.

I dont know what your emissions testing is like up there, but if it's as lax as it is here, you might want to just get rid of the charcoal canister. Thats what I did. It sounds like your solenoid is dead though. Its not letting the vapors out, they then condense into a liquid.

You really should make a build thread. I for one, would love to see the car and your progress. But it would also be a better spot for your questions.

And circuit, Would you consider your battery setup daily-drivable? I need to get my battery out of the bay too and dont know what the best route would be.

+1 to getting rid of the charcoal canister if you can. Thanks to CA I can't. The battery is definitely daily driveable. Probably even better as a daily. I don't drive my car much so I keep it on a trickle charge to make sure its good to go when I do drive it.

All set up for her last show! SF Auto Salon inside the SF Auto Show. Car will be on display for the next week.

84850B0E-5846-49D7-B1BC-66825386F800_zpsnrwqoymp.jpg

75179FDD-11AC-43CA-A811-9E7300D171BC_zpsjmzoxohr.jpg

Potato shot of the hatch
File_000_zpsguxhqofh.jpeg

All set up for her last show! SF Auto Salon inside the SF Auto Show. Car will be on display for the next week.

So sad to hear that, but after 7 years I can definitely understand wanting to move on. This will always be one of, if not my absolute, favorites!

Hopefully someone who will fully appreciate your masterpiece will buy it!! Good luck dude. M247 peeps, buy it so I can keep looking at it :)

Just saw this on instagram. Thought you switched your user name, then it clicked... Sad to hear man. Definitely one of the cleanest builds but then again, the good ones go...

Back