Circuit's 03.5 Protege5

Wheels have been done in Edgemont Gold powder coat with tinted chrome hardware. Some shots from Wekfest San Jose this weekend. I was one of the booth cars for MTechnica. More to come as I find them :)

19655139755_ee3c2ec017_o_zps9qyufdcs.jpg

19628964386_f1b10148d7_o_zpsuyjfaapm.jpg

Looks perfect man! So are you "done" with it, or do you have more mods you want to do?

I think she's done for the most part. Maybe I'll re-do the cover panels of the audio system to make it more flashy, but nothing else big planned.

Im not sure how I feel about the color. but GOT DAM YOUR LIGHTS. Those are the clearest lenses I have ever seen lol
Need to get mine on that level

Im not sure how I feel about the color. but GOT DAM YOUR LIGHTS. Those are the clearest lenses I have ever seen lol
Need to get mine on that level

Buy new Depo lights from amazon lol. $130 shipped with free 2-day Prime. Might even be cheaper tomorrow for Prime Day

Perfection man! (first) haha I really like the gold wheels, it's a nice contrast from the silver. Forgive me if you mentioned this earlier in your thread (it's been awhile since I went through it all), but what are the side skirt extensions you have? Love that look as well!

Perfection man! (first) haha I really like the gold wheels, it's a nice contrast from the silver. Forgive me if you mentioned this earlier in your thread (it's been awhile since I went through it all), but what are the side skirt extensions you have? Love that look as well!

Thanks! They're off the Gen 2 MZ3. Perfect length. Just needed to cut off some mounting triangles.

Clean ride and sweet pics! It's builds like this that give me hope for my Protege, even when everyone else is telling me to get rid of it. Great job dude

Back