Chino Hills Meet (Every Thursday!)

win...stop fighting u two!...wait...im not the moderhater on here...=(

Where to go?

Just bought my Mazda3 2007 w/ 23k this week not sure if this is the right place but since I live in Chino Hills maybe you can point me in the the right direction.

I'm thinking of taking it into the Puente Hills dealership to do intermediate maintenance service to make sure everything's on the up-n-up. Your thoughts?

I also want to get the car tinted since its hot here. Any suggestions? So far im thinking of going to xact tinting in ontario or xlnt tinting.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread and thanks.

as long as the tint company has a good warranty I say go for it. and you can also take it to riverside mazda, I believe MOCCers still get a 5 percent discount on parts and labor.

I saw some of the pics and it looks awsome (cool) is it always like that?
i live like 1 hour and 30 min away so hopefully i don't work Thursday of next week.

Last edited:
Cool man, hope to see you out there. And ya, we usually get 20-30 car turnouts. We had a guy last week that drove all the way down from Fresno!!

as it turns out... i work from 1pm to 10pm next Thursday so...(argh)
maybe some other time.

This meet was on Monday of this week since New Years Eve lands on Thursday. So, it will return to normal next year.

can you guys post some pics of the next meet ? I wanna see some updated pics of ur cars and the ppl who go to the meets.

Familia

finally, i found the familia mazdas...ok so i've always had my YELLOW MP5 since '05. barely getting it up and running to actually have it with a few mods. and I finally found locals. I'm from the 909/626 area. so

anybody going this thursday?

Back