Chik-Fil-A This Friday

vampyrate

#SaveTheManuals
:
2019 Mazda 3 6spd
Just as the Title says. Anyone in the NOVA area that wants to come out to what I call "ricer night" is more than welcome. The directions are simple to get there:

If you live in Manassass, or are coming from that direction, take 28 heading towards Dulles Airport and take the exit that is marked for Dulles Town Center. As soon as you get off the exit, take the first right and you will see Lowes and Chik-Fil-A right there.

The older crowd with muscle cars and rat rods usually show up around 5 or 6pm, but a lot of (if not all) the imports show up closer to dark.

I should be out there sometime around 7pm this Friday and will have my son with me.

If you plan on being there or want to meet up, pm me and I'll get you my cell phone number.

damn Jonesy. Your a maybe for me but a total show for NOVA. Hmph, I see how it is. :p

hey you need to check the thread again, i already updated my status and said i was going... BREAK YOURSELF FOO!!!

UPDATE for you Joe: I am going for sure, its official as of today as long as they dont give me a watch.

Maybe you should come up too, I'm in NOVA just as much as i am in SOVA

yeah, beach dwellers are NOVA people too, and if you have ever been to Wise, VA or Big Stone Gap, VA you would understand where that is coming from.

so come on up! it's only a 3 hour drive (i used to party in ODU so i know the distance like the back of my hand haha)

yeah, beach dwellers are NOVA people too, and if you have ever been to Wise, VA or Big Stone Gap, VA you would understand where that is coming from.

so come on up! it's only a 3 hour drive (i used to party in ODU so i know the distance like the back of my hand haha)

I make the drive every weekend so i know your pain

it really isnt that bad considering when i was in college i was in wise, va (google it... 1 college ave wise, va 24293) and go from leesburg, va and you will see that it is 384 miles one way. i made that drive so much that i can do it in 6.5 hrs while most people take 8.

nothing like cruising down "college row" as i call it, or as others call it, rt 81

we are on three section duty with the threat of 1 section duty coming up. Not tryin to go more than thirty minutes from Va Beach :(

if that's the case and you know of somewhere to meet up, let me know and i'd gladly go there instead

ill see what i can do, but i start my new job on the 20th so i'll see how gas/funds let me on that one then keep me in the loop on that one and put me down as a maybe

So my girl came with the son, we go in to get food and find two red 7s next to us. I feel cool with my baby on board magnet lol

Im having a BBQ this friday in Dale City. Anyone want to come and meet up? Got some friends from work coming by, and were lighting up the Firepit and throwing burgers and dogs on the grille.

...... P.S. on a side note, the fall is rolling in, we need to do a monthly meet up/drive atleast once a month. Time to lure everyone back together.

Back