Catz Fog light (not installed yet...)

Bijou-MP5

Contributor
:
2010 Mazda3 S Hatch
my fogs were gone, so I had to get new ones... :)
shop just called me my car alarm installation was done. so I will be installing fogs probably today or tomorrow.
I know ppl will ask how much I paid.
I paid $85 + shipping.

catz1.JPG

catz2.JPG

yellow is the s***

good job (thumb)

by any chance does anyone on here rock yellow turn signals or side markers? im sayin yellow not amber...I replaced mine with yellow..but I want yellow yellow ass bulbs..anyone???

Not bad... they probably perform better than stock.

I think they'd look much better clear though. :shrug:

Ive been deciding on these for a while. and i have the same sellers store saved for a while. I cant wait to see them installed!

MP5_509 said:
Ive been deciding on these for a while. and i have the same sellers store saved for a while. I cant wait to see them installed!

I haven't installed them yet, but I tested lights and they are bright (thumb)

Getting mine (catz sr spot) install tomorrow. Does yours come with the 85 watt bulb? I know one of the dealers on Ebay was selling the catz with the 55 watt so that he could lower the price of the fog.

Bijou-MP5 said:
I haven't installed them yet, but I tested lights and they are bright (thumb)

Hey Thats real nice, sweet! I was wondering if you can get me a pic of the mouting bracket on the back of the fog. I just want to see how they are attached.

HOllywood2009

Ryoga28 said:
Getting mine (catz sr spot) install tomorrow. Does yours come with the 85 watt bulb? I know one of the dealers on Ebay was selling the catz with the 55 watt so that he could lower the price of the fog.

came with 55 watts. i think it's better that way, it will be too hot if 85 watts were used.

Hollywood2009 said:
Hey Thats real nice, sweet! I was wondering if you can get me a pic of the mouting bracket on the back of the fog. I just want to see how they are attached.

HOllywood2009

I will post pics later today

my fogs were gone, so I had to get new ones... :)
shop just called me my car alarm installation was done. so I will be installing fogs probably today or tomorrow.
I know ppl will ask how much I paid.
I paid $85 + shipping.

catz1.JPG

catz2.JPG

I was wondering i know you wrote this Post 6 years ago but would you want to sell me your cats Sr h3's Fog lights buy any chance?

Back