Cars and Coffee II | Sunday, March 15, 2009

It's alright. I only paid like $250 for the set. I'll scout craigslist for the next few weeks to see if I can get another set.

i have a commercial account at town fair tire, i can get tires cheap. and at least the one i go to has good techs and treat you right.. ask Oleg, i just got him a set last thurs.

Got the summers on today and lowered the car. See you at 815-830. I will not be going to the meet. Just hang out with you guys and head home.

yeah we'll see about that.

someone bring a truck and trailer, he'll HAVE to come to the meet if his car's in it :D

OH if anyone sees this and has an empty synthetic oil bottle laying around...can I have it? I have that last quart of Royal Purple and there's a pin hole in the bottle :(

The ******* BOMB of an event. Thanks for everything guys, was a blast. Jimmy, you're the man. Why? Because I know who you are now. lol Everyone else, good times. Good people. :D Hope my "exiting Rev" on the other side of the building wasn't too loud :p

Killer show! The variety of cars was spectacular. Nothing you we see even at a payed event. Perfect weather too. Nice to see everyone again. Even if you don't own a Mazda. ;)

Back