Cars and Coffee II | Sunday, March 15, 2009

UPDATED FIRST POST:

NEPOC will meet at Woburn Showcase down the road from the meet at 8:30 AM for a photo-op and to cruise in together!

:D:D:D

n108400085_30088330_2533948.jpg

We're meeting near A and when we're all there going to B!

Hey Guys... Just clicking through... I am the other organizer, owner of the Yuppieracing site... Just figred I would check in and post up the answer to some questions... I have been giving Sam the number estimates... we are closer to 300 cars Im going to estimate... not the 220 cars that was quoted... I certainly hope that we are closer to 220 though, lol The venue is going to get filled pretty quick if we go to 300...

As for YR... not really a german site... pretty broad range of owners in there... some exotic owners, some average car owners, some bad ass domestic owners etcetc... we were all just pretty fed up with the lack of any good local forums... check it out, its a good mix of people who like cars and more importantly driving them!!!

The flyer... it was something that the property management requested from us... its something I did in about 15min of photoshoping at 1:45am... I've done better, but it wasnt a perminent flyer... soooo didnt really bother with it

I think thats all of them... If you guys get a chance... stop by and say hi, Ill be parked in front of the Dunkin donuts... Carbon Black M3 with the yuppieracing.net decals on the side windows... hopefully with some newwheels mounted to it

Fantastic. Thanks for stopping by. Always good to hear from the organizer of an event. Will check out your site for sure.

I will not be attending tomorrow. Too much going on this weekend. Sounds like its going to be huge though!

Please meet at 830 across the highway from the event, I will be there at like 8:15 and set up tripod and such :D

I've got some plans for drunken debauchery in New Haven tomorrow so I won't be making it. Participating in some early St. Patrick's Day celebration.

Mine are going on.
Well scratch that. Looks like I picked up some metal scraps last fall. One tire is totally flat, and it is pretty worn out. It must have had a slow leak. It looks beyond repair so I may have to pick up a whole new set of tires.

Well scratch that. Looks like I picked up some metal scraps last fall. One tire is totally flat, and it is pretty worn out. It must have had a slow leak. It looks beyond repair so I may have to pick up a whole new set of tires.

Damn, sorry to hear bro.

Back