Cars and Coffee II | Sunday, March 15, 2009

NETC_Redd

:
2017 Volkswagen GLI
NEPOC will meet at Woburn Showcase down the road from the meet at 8:30 AM for a photo-op and to cruise in together!

n108400085_30088330_2533948.jpg

We're meeting near A and when we're all there going to B!

carscoffee2.jpg

Okay ladies and gentlemen, we are doing this again!

The first event was a huge success. On a Sunday in February when the temps hovered around freezing there were 75+ cars. For this event Sam Lurie from The Beantown Sound, and Peter Ladas from yuppieracing.net have graciously been given permission to use the parking lot at Trade Center 128 in Woburn. This is a new building, and very clean, plenty of parking and the on-site Dunkin' Donuts will open just for us.

***Important Things To Remember***
Please be mindful of the surroundings. Place all trash in trash bags, or take it with you when you leave. The Tradecenter has been kind enough to lend us the use of their parking lot. This is a great opportunity for us so be on your best behaviour! This means absolutely NO DONUTS, NO BURNOUTS, NO RACING!!! KEEP IT CLASSY, OR WE WON'T BE ALLOWED BACK. If you see someone acting up, it’s your job to remind them how lucky we are to have an opportunity like this!

Please try and spread the word. The more the merrier! We don’t know your friends, your next door neighbors, your co-workers; reach out to them, invite them, and we can all gather and share in our passion for fine automobiles. This event will be advertised in the area and at the office park. The event is RAIN OR SHINE. There is a 5 story parking garage with ample space for hundreds of cars. In the event of rain or snow, we will be meeting inside the garage.

Directions: http://www.tradecenter128.com/directions.htm
Available Food: Dunkin’ Donuts On Location

This is across the high way from the Woburn Movie Theater off exit 35 on 128. From the rotary turn right onto Main St. (Route 38 North). Turn left at first stoplight onto Elm St. Turn left onto Sylvan Rd. and drive past the shopping plaza, then turn right into TradeCenter 128. We will use the part of the parking lot that I highlighted in blue.

See everyone there!

birdseye.png

Event on Facebook as well:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131641865606

Last edited:
interesting, the early start will hopefully keep the riff raff away that ruined the Framingham meet a few months back.

Figures. I didn't load the image. 9:30am on Sunday..? I could most likely head to that. :)

my plan is to go... few people i haven't seen in awhile that i used to work with will be attending

RED you post this in the Mass regional area too?

Last edited:
Oh I didn't read your whole post earlier - just did now (I can't sleep (boom06) ) ... I used the work with Sam Lurie... that's who invited me and i used to work with.

and crap I just realized the date... I may have a legitimate issue trying to safely, for my car sake, make it back home from this event. Its the Southie St. Patty's - mayhem, block party, booze festival, anything goes - parade. I'll be fine leaving I worry about getting back in.

Last edited:
Opps. Actually the font, color, and style threw me off a bit. Hard to read to be honest.

I was thinking to myself that it was a pretty poor excuse for a flyer, but at least it is effective.

Back