Car Info section in Profile

hukster00

:
06 GG Evo 9
Hi, I think it would be nice if you added Car Info in the profile this way people could just click on view public profile and see the user’s Car Info (Bolt-on Mods, Engine Internals, Suspension, Wheels & Tires), I think it would be better for people to list them there then in the sigs. :D

It's been minute, but I'm adding my support for this feature request.
I'm proud of my choices and I'd love make available somewhere a list I maintain of my car's options, accessories, and upgrades.
I'd also love, when I see a great looking member post, to be able to look at their profile and maybe find out what wheels those are, cargo box that is, etc.
Does this already exist and I just haven't been able to find it yet?

You can do something that is close, but not the same.

What I have done is start a "build thread" or journal in the "General" subforum of my car model (in this case, the CX-9 General subforum). In that build thread I post updates about the car and I also include photos from time to time. Then I copied the link to that thread, and posted it in the "About you" section of my profile (click on username at the top of the page, then "Account Details").

The problem with this is that because it isn't more "upfront" (as it would be if there was a direct link under each user's avatar), you'd never know it existed unless you went to my profile page, then clicked on the About tab.

In the meantime, please feel free to start a conversation (PM) with fellow users to ask about their mods or to clarify information. Most of us are happy to help!

You can do something that is close, but not the same.

What I have done is start a "build thread" or journal in the "General" subforum of my car model (in this case, the CX-9 General subforum). In that build thread I post updates about the car and I also include photos from time to time. Then I copied the link to that thread, and posted it in the "About you" section of my profile (click on username at the top of the page, then "Account Details").

The problem with this is that because it isn't more "upfront" (as it would be if there was a direct link under each user's avatar), you'd never know it existed unless you went to my profile page, then clicked on the About tab.

In the meantime, please feel free to start a conversation (PM) with fellow users to ask about their mods or to clarify information. Most of us are happy to help!
Ah, I didn't think of linking to a thread. I will do that in my About Me. Thanks!!

Wow, nice to see a thread from 2004 be brought back to life!

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion, @CX_MCHNE You’re probably not alone with such a request either...Hmmm...Food for thought.

Thanks as well @sm1ke for suggesting an excellent alternative!

I’ll look into this and if I come across anything, updates will be posted here...Thanks again!

Back