Can someone with an 08-09 5 do me a favor?

1WICKED6

:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6 Sport
Hey I was wondering if someone with an 08-09 mazda 5 can do me a favor and take a picture of their Instrument panel + HVAC controls at night for me...just curious how everything lights up together...Thanks

33465100050_large.jpg

I'm looking for a picture like this....Somebody...Anybody? Well does anyone know if the gauge cluster from a 08-09 will work in an 07

There's this picture I took:

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=155289&d=1251125195

Not quite what you are looking for but it shows how the guage cluster works. The kit I am holding is an aftermarket kit. '09 Sport.

Thanks but not what I was quite looking for....I'm just curious to see what colors the gauges light up in the newer models....you know all green or a mixture of green and white.that sort of thing I really like the 08-09 instrument panel....I was thinking of finding one to throw in on mine but want to make sure it doesnt look goofy because of the colors

Attached.

I personally like this instrument panel, prefer it over the glowing green of the '06/'07.

The radio is aftermarket and I have a manual transmission thus no gear indicator on the instrument panel.

Attachments

• 09 Instrument Panel (All Lights).jpg
    09 Instrument Panel (All Lights).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 09 Instrument Panel (Normal Lights).jpg
    09 Instrument Panel (Normal Lights).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 09 Instrument Panel Including Center Controls.jpg
    09 Instrument Panel Including Center Controls.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Attached.

I personally like this instrument panel, prefer it over the glowing green of the '06/'07.

The radio is aftermarket and I have a manual transmission thus no gear indicator on the instrument panel.

Thank you...that looks awesome...I like it 100 times better. Doesnt your HVAC light up?

Doesnt your HVAC light up?

Here you go, they should light in the same way as the 06s and 07s. Just the left and right knobs are swapped in the 08s+ for some reason (they are also a little bit different if I'm not mistaken) :)

Attachments

• mazda5_september_12_2009_01_dash.jpg
    mazda5_september_12_2009_01_dash.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 159
Here you go, they should light in the same way as the 06s and 07s. Just the left and right knobs are swapped in the 08s+ for some reason (they are also a little bit different if I'm not mistaken) :)

Thank you...That'll work. I'm sold. Now to find a cluster!

Question:

Can a guy buy a 08-09 instrument cluster and pop it into an 06 with no problem?

Thanks,
Peace!(rei)

Question:

Can a guy buy a 08-09 instrument cluster and pop it into an 06 with no problem?

Thanks,
Peace!(rei)

That is a negative, I just bought one and it wouldnt start the car the car immobilzer light kept flashing and when I went to turn the lights on it turned them off. (notcool)

That is a negative, I just bought one and it wouldnt start the car the car immobilzer light kept flashing and when I went to turn the lights on it turned them off. (notcool)

Whew! OMG thanks for the reply, that just saved me a lot of work/trouble.

So what are you going to do with that cluster? E-bay?

Peace!(rei)

Back