cameras at 14 lights in baton rouge

Rynosilver3

:
2006 mazda 3
ok wtf im probably getting a ticket in the mail actually the cars in my moms name so shes probably getting a ticket in the mail for those of you that dont live around me and are hardly ever in baton rouge they have cameras set up to take pics if you run a redlight ok heres the thing technically i didnt run it but im probably going to get a ticket in the mail im having the most horrible driving day ever i left hammond lots of traffic on I 12 I 55 wasnt much better but still on sherwood forest like 4 or 5 people just decide to pull out in front of me like way closer then anyone should every even think to pull out and airline i turn on and thats where the ticket is probably comming from and more and more people just decided to keep pulling out and i got the s*** kicked out of it again damn rocks and s*** on the road at least it wasnt another blow out that hit it but yeah i hate this ****** state anyways just wanted vent

Rynosilver3 said:
Ok, WTF, I'm probably getting a ticket in the mail. Actually, the car is in my mom's name, so she's probably getting a ticket in the mail. For those of you that don't live around me, and are hardly ever in Baton Rouge, they have cameras set up to take pics if you run a redlight. Ok, here's the thing: technically, I didn't run it, but Im' probably going to get a ticket in the mail.
I'm having the most horrible driving day ever! I left Hammond, lots of traffic on I-12. I-55 wasn't much better, but still, on Sherwood Forest, like 4 or 5 people just decide to pull out in front of me! Way closer than anyone should ever even think to pull out. [and airline i turn on?]and thats where the ticket is probably coming from. And more and more people just decided to keep pulling out! And I got the s*** kicked out of it again! Damn rocks and s*** on the road! At least it wasn't another blow out that hit it, but yeah, I hate this ******' state anyways.
Just wanted to vent

Yes, I am bored, pretty much snowed in at work, so I took the time to translate as best I could.

Last edited:
in baton rouge they have cameras that take pictures at the 14 most busy intersections at cars and if they dont look like they went b4 the light turned red they send you a ticket in the mail its screwed up i hate this ****** place 4 more years and im outta here

NOmz3 said:
bleh, i love new orleans. the roads kinda' suck, but it's fun.

Yeah, usually it's not all that bad, except for I-10. Although today wasn't too fun with all the traffic lights out.

I avoid I-10 like the plauge. lol. I take every possible smooth road and go the long way instead of hoping on i-10.

ok dude first off seriously ive been up since 5:30 this morning and slept maybe two hours last night no i didnt re read it before i submitted the post give me a break and someone should paypal you some manners
evilmonkeyMSP said:
somebody paypal this guy some punctuation...

lol ok jose just felt like a nice little respond people always try to act like hardasses over forums because they cant see the person their talking to

btw jose shouldnt that be calm down and i already know i didnt use an apostrophe and yeah ill calm down ive just had a really bad day and im cranky and really ****** agravated right now

They won't send you a ticket as long as you entered the intersection before it turned red.

Dude....You need to spend less time driving..and more time reading.

We have Red light camera's all over around here....Its not a problem if you dont run red lights.

Back