Bruce's 2021 Mazda3 Sport build

Thanks Antoine. She's a daily driver so no lower. The wheels are off my miata as I replaced those with Enkeis.

Needs a wash badly
I recently saw a 2020 or 2021 3 hatch and it is obvious that the gap above each tire is less than it was in my generation 3. I didn't like my car's gap so I bought Eibach springs and Koni adjustables. It looks about right, now.

Attachments

• Mazda3S 2.5.jpg
    Mazda3S 2.5.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 140
That looks really nice, I bet it sounds great as well...Would it be possible to see a pic of the new exhaust installed from the rear?
Sure. I will post one today.

I recently saw a 2020 or 2021 3 hatch and it is obvious that the gap above each tire is less than it was in my generation 3. I didn't like my car's gap so I bought Eibach springs and Koni adjustables. It looks about right, now.
Looks nice. I installed Eibachs as well. No Koni's available for the 4th gens. I emailed Koni and waiting to hear back.

The CS exhaust looks great Bruce. Good things come to those who wait!

Looks nice. I installed Eibachs as well. No Koni's available for the 4th gens. I emailed Koni and waiting to hear back.
Konis are great. I have them on my MX5 as well. They tend to lower the car a bit more than do the springs.

Back