BPV Ports

Omar MSP

Contributor
:
Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia
well i'm going to install my greddy bov this weekend and i'm wondering what should i use to close out the two ports where i had my BPV? yes i have a relocation kit so i'm trying to go to the store once instead of 10x for something i could just buy the first time just by me asking. thx!

well first, you need a MAF relocated if you're gonna do that.. so i assume you already know that..

i was gonna do that but my maf relocation project became a fiasco so i put it back where it was..

but for closing out the hole, i was going to use some 3/4" rad hose with a 3/4'' diameter aluminum rod or soemthing like that and put clamps on that.. on each end.. just like a cork.

autozone and advance have rubber caps that are the perfect to close off those holes i believe i found them in the "HELP!" parts section

well first, you need a MAF relocated if you're gonna do that.. so i assume you already know that..

i was gonna do that but my maf relocation project became a fiasco so i put it back where it was..

but for closing out the hole, i was going to use some 3/4" rad hose with a 3/4'' diameter aluminum rod or soemthing like that and put clamps on that.. on each end.. just like a cork.

yea i mentioned that i already have it and i'll see if i can find something that fits. so u say its a 3/4"? so i can find anything thats about .75" that can fit in there? and most likely if i can find something to wrap over it and i just c-clamp it down. u know? like a mini condom thing lol, (not literally) but something with a thick hard silicon material maybe that will just slide over it and i can clamp it shut? ionno, i seen other ppl have it on there cars.

autozone and advance have rubber caps that are the perfect to close off those holes i believe i found them in the "HELP!" parts section

there's a help parts section in autozone? never knew that, i'll check it out.

i never saw those rubber nipples.. but i can tell you that a stainless 3/4 bolt will fit in the hole of the hose.. then just use the normal clamps to tighten it down..

Back