Bowlers

Rawyzf

Contributor
:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT AWD
Anyone ever bowl a perfect 300 game?

Last night in my 3rd game I got strikes 9 in a row. Then in the 10th frame I got a 9 and then spared it and then with the last ball got a strike for a 279.

Man...that was nerve racking. Everyone in the league was watching me bowl in the 10th.

I actually closed the 2nd game with 3 in a row too, so technically I got 12 strikes in a row!

Cheers,
Ryan

A guy I know bowled a 279/300/279 in league a few nights ago.

His two misses came early in the first game and late in the third so he hit about 20+ stikes in a row

It is the 3rd time this season he has had over 800 in the 3 games

NoRotor said:
A guy I know bowled a 279/300/279 in league a few nights ago.

His two misses came early in the first game and late in the third so he hit about 20+ stikes in a row

It is the 3rd time this season he has had over 800 in the 3 games

That's nuts!

damn man that sucks that you didnt get that perfect 300 game. but congrats on teh high score anyways. My step-dad use to bowl 300 all the time when he was in a league with his co-workers, he was like the local legend of bowling lol. My highest was 195 I wish i could break 200 atleast. do you guys find it harder to bowl sober? i need atleast a couple of beers to do decently well.

I have a hard time adjusting to changing oil conditions, so i've never had a 300 game, 277 is my highest. BUt usually thats the first game and i dwindle from there because the lane dries out by the 3rd game...

503MSP said:
damn man that sucks that you didnt get that perfect 300 game. but congrats on teh high score anyways. My step-dad use to bowl 300 all the time when he was in a league with his co-workers, he was like the local legend of bowling lol. My highest was 195 I wish i could break 200 atleast. do you guys find it harder to bowl sober? i need atleast a couple of beers to do decently well.

Thanks....was soo close! My best before was 247. But that started bad and just finished good.

I like to have beers while I bowl. I bowl better after 2 or 4 beers...but once I get past 6, then I tend to lose my focus a bit :)

Jeph said:
I have a hard time adjusting to changing oil conditions, so i've never had a 300 game, 277 is my highest. BUt usually thats the first game and i dwindle from there because the lane dries out by the 3rd game...

It usually takes me a game to get going....to get used to the condition of the lane.

279 is all i got in me lol, everytime i bowl i hit strikes 8 in a row and **** it up in the 9th

Jeph said:

I get better when the lanes are drier.
But you guys are all way better than me; I just started playing again last year after many years of only playing once or twice/yr and not even having my own ball any more. Finally I hit the 200 mark again last week.

I have a problem with real wood lanes too. Almost all the lanes around are synthetic now, which keep more consistent oil patterns i think, but when i played on wood i had to throw a straight ball because i couldn't keep it in the pocket. That got kinda embarassing...

Yeah, I've had a number of 260's and 250's, my highest is a 277, i choked the first shot of the tenth frame. What's funny is that DeAngelo Williams was bowloing on teh lanes right next to me. About the 7th frame, he noticed my score and started to cheer for me. It was right after he was drafted by Carolina. I was thinking "Damn, I've got an NFL player cheering me on!"
Sux I didn't get the 300, but he was still impressed.

BTW: DeAngelo is a real nice guy and very deserving of his sucess, much more so then alot of other NFL players, so cheer him on.

the highest i ever bowled was 92, but that was only because i was trying to impress a girl

This is only my 3rd year bowling 10 pin, but I bowled 5 pin for many years before that. My highest game so far is 274, and I'm averaging around 184.

Well i have been bowling a while now and i have 4 300's just shot one last monday and i also have an 800 series, it was 804 to be exact. I shot 279-258-267.

289 is the highest i ever bowled, but i did bowl 2 games back to back that were 289's i was stokd but pissed that they were not 300's.

i joined my first league ever this year...i really suck but my handicap along with my friends handicap help us sooo much, sadly hahaha. my avg. is a 123 and my handicap is a 90 rofl. my friends avg. is like a 100 or somethin around there and his handicap is a 103 i believe(only triple digit handicap in the league lol). we've actually won a decent amount of games due to our handicap, thats if we bowl our avg or above...(poke) (ughdance)

evilmonkeyMSP said:
Im lucky if I can break 100...

as long as i break 100, i'm doing fine. i would like to bowl over 200, though. but i'm so skinny, my arm is done by the middle of the 2nd game.(ughdance)

Back