Boredom = New pics (ms3 on 350z wheel content)

Naw, thats a rice hat guy and crossbones
very unique,
hope he lives in houston or dallas, that ride wouldn't roll in like san angelo, or .. tyler

You act as if you've never seen a low, stanced car before. Countless people have done it and successfully pulled it off. It's a car and if you don't like it, tough s***, it's not your car anyways. I honestly don't understand why people are so appalled by this; you act as if he posted a thread about having sex with his sister or something.

thanks for all the compliments guys!

specs were listed earlier in this thread.

and the hub bore on the 350z wheels are a HAIR smaller so i used 3mm spacers to make sure they cleared and sat flat.

my tires are 215/40/18 nankang ns-II's all around.

lol i couldnt even get the wheels on the studs with the oem nissan tires.

the wheels look good on our car but not feeling the tucked look. bet this guy is going to go with the vdub stretched tire look. not going to loook good on this car either. as you can see, the tucked look doesnt look right on this car

lol what tucked in look. more than half of this forum's ms3's are more sunk than i am. and its not even that sunk. the fronts could use a 10mm and the rears are SUUUPER flush. and lol @ vdub comment. typical. knowing how this forum usually reacts to my car, that comment was bound to come up sooner or later. and your opinion is noted and respected. but i completely disagree. i think its gonna look suuper badass.

and a LOT of people like the way my car looks and sits right now. so far you are the only that says it doesnt look right. lol not that everyone MUST like my car but im jussayin.

again thanks for the compliments guys!

Last edited:
Sumthaiguy has excellent style..I wish I could run my car that low and still function on the roads I drive. Peeps like him keep the sport very interesting.

from a hater here...

i got to say.... i like that! not overdone, and looks nice and flush. a little low, but you arent rocking a front lip to make it look lower. you are.

also, what is your turning radius? 60 ft?

from a hater here...

i got to say.... i like that! not overdone, and looks nice and flush. a little low, but you arent rocking a front lip to make it look lower. you are.

turning radius? lol who goes out and measures there turning radius haha
i would assume its the same as stock though...unless im missing something that would affect it

from a hater here...

he doesn't have a front lip..

And what is the E.T.A on the next set of wheels?

that is what i said. maybe i should have worded it better. basically i am giving him props for pulling off a look i usually dont care for. he is a little low for my taste, but i give him points for actually being low, and not having a front lip to make him look lower like a lot of the "slammed" folks.

turning radius? lol who goes out and measures there turning radius haha
i would assume its the same as stock though...unless im missing something that would affect it

i was giving a random high number. it looks like the wheel would hit the fender if he turned too much, thus making it harder to pull into a parking spot.

i was giving a random high number. it looks like the wheel would hit the fender if he turned too much, thus making it harder to pull into a parking spot.

lol nah, you would be suprised at how close you can get to the fender and not lose and turning abilty
my wheels rub on the fender everytime i turn, it doesnt effect anything, just makes noise haha

any suggestions where to find a set of these wheels? been looking online at nissan fourms but all they are selling are the 17 inch stock rims
Want to try to find a used set but still in good condition

thanks for the kind words guys! yea i have a nextmod gv lip but i like the way it looks on my car for some reason. just looks wierd. and some how it make it look higher lolol. so if anyone wants a gv lip i have one sitting in my room collecting dust.

eta is set for march but probably will be done before then. if i end up not buying something that i have my eye on then itll be one like jan or feb at the latest hopefully haha. lol working on a part time budget, saving for a road trip, and getting things just how i want them is difficult. might have to sell some stuff to get it on faster.i like the way my car looks right now but i realllllllllllly want my new setup on. its gonna be soooo aggressive!

and as for places to find wheels, there are some i frequent (which happen to be where i get most of my wheels) and some other ones i check in case i cant find anything elsewhere. lol i dont know if i should post them. i mean they arent like secret sites or anything. just have to look around.

thanks for the kind words guys! yea i have a nextmod gv lip but i like the way it looks on my car for some reason. just looks wierd. and some how it make it look higher lolol. so if anyone wants a gv lip i have one sitting in my room collecting dust.

How much are you selling the lip? will you ship?

Btw those 350z wheels look hawttttttt

^thanks man!

i havent gotten a quote to ship it yet but hopefully i can get one soon. once i get a quote ill be able to make a final shipped price. ill let you know!

Back