Boosted_Speed is Going Big Turbo =)

no offense but it can cool a civic why cant it cool a protege. and two fans should keep the temps down anyways. i just bout one of these for my gf's civic and they are pretty good quality for the price, i paid 115 dollars for this radiator, slimfan, and a tranny cooler(auto civic). thats a steal, my pwr is like 4 times that much.

no offense but it can cool a civic why cant it cool a protege. and two fans should keep the temps down anyways. i just bout one of these for my gf's civic and they are pretty good quality for the price, i paid 115 dollars for this radiator, slimfan, and a tranny cooler(auto civic). thats a steal, my pwr is like 4 times that much.

agreed it should have no problem cooling

updated pics dump tube is done!!!

Attachments

• Photo0076.jpg
    Photo0076.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 354
  • Photo0077.jpg
    Photo0077.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 294
  • Photo0078.jpg
    Photo0078.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 281
Nice Boosted Speed, Glad to see another big turbo Build thread. Big Turbos are more fun what people thinks !!!!! post all of the pictures you can as well as videos good luck with your build and keep us updated

I am thinking about picking up a aluminum civic radiator. So will the car run any hotter since its a smaller core?

Nice Boosted Speed, Glad to see another big turbo Build thread. Big Turbos are more fun what people thinks !!!!! post all of the pictures you can as well as videos good luck with your build and keep us updated

hey bro thank you and good luck with your build also.. also vids are comming soon!!!

I am thinking about picking up a aluminum civic radiator. So will the car run any hotter since its a smaller core?

the radiator i got is a dual core but just small.. with a stock honda fan and plus another slim fam it shouldnt overheat.. also like someone said before racecars even use them with no problem

Latest posts

Back