Bolt Up Replacement Turbocharger Upgrade

First of all I appologize if there was a problem with emails not going through. On my site there are a few click links with my BNRsupercars@yahoo.com account and also my aol.com account. I check email religously (3-4 times daily). I respond to every email I get. I answer any phone messages I get at the shop. If there is a problem with my contact page then I have to address it.

Customer service is number 1 in my book. As for customer service I stock these units ready to ship. I have over 50 Mazdaspeed turbo core bank and over 50 CX7 core bank. Trust me, I am all about customer service!

Bryan@BNR

Good to know, considering I took a long drive and stopped to look at a Speed Protege and when I took off I noticed some blue smoke. Booo!

The 2871 made 360 RWHP on a Pontiac Solstice at 24 psi! Generated over 400 WTQ as well. The LNF turbos are K0422's like the mazdaspeed units. I am expecting 400 WHP in a Cobalt SS on the 2871 with the boost up!

I havent seen anything from CP-e lately.
Bryan, on the Speed 3/6 what do you suppose the stock Internals can handle with properly tuned aggresive DD. Such as black dragons?
Any experience with motor failures on these yet?

what kills these motors is too much tq down low.....i was hitting 350wtq @ 2200rpm until i tuned it out, on stock turbo.

pushing the curve out to the top end of the rev range will decrease risk to the motor. theres been no set number as far as hp goes. i know some guys on the big bad forum are pushing 380, 420, and 450whp all on stock internals and going strong.

key is proper tuning with these cars

bryan lemme know when you are overstocked on stg 3 turbos for the ms3 and have an inventory blowout....thx lol

Don't know what black dragons are and not familliar with any engine failures.

I don't know anything about the MS engines other than they can take around 400 BHP when they are tuned well.

Bryan@BNR

I can't keep much in stock for very long. I ran out of EVO 16G's for Subaru legacy GT's on monday. Sold 2 monday so I started a batch of 8. Tuesday and today all 8 of them were sold. It is a great thing to have things sell, but its a hell of a lot of work!

It is hard to shelf a whole bunch of turbos that are hot. As everyone knows I expanded my services to cars other than mazda and BNR is growing really fast. I try to keep the higher production turbos on the shelf ready for buyers.

Hey Bryan!
Thanks for your reply.
Please check your on-site contact form, because I used it to address you 2 times and have not ever had got any reply.
I suppose it was just a small problem.
Best regards!

I am sorry about the missed emails. No telling how many sells I missed out on because of that. I posted in my front page about the problems with the contact section. I can't seem to edit the contact section. I may just erase it totally and just put email click links on every page. It will just make it easier for everyone.

Bryan@BNR

Haha my mods are listed but I wasn't making the power I thought I would be, still have a few more bolts to add (TIP mainly) and I'm sure I could push closer to 300whp as I sit, but I have to go back for a re-tune because of an issue I'm having with boost/fuel cut, plus I had mad vacuum leaks after my first tune I found out, my recirc hose was torn near the TIP too... so i was getting some unmetered air back into the system, no bueno. I'm hoping I can upgrade to the BNR stage 1 or 2 by the end of the year, we'll see if I have a spare $1100-1200 by then

I havent seen anything from CP-e lately.
Bryan, on the Speed 3/6 what do you suppose the stock Internals can handle with properly tuned aggresive DD. Such as black dragons?
Any experience with motor failures on these yet?

Cp-e just posted pics of the v-band dp of the kit about last week and they said they will be posting more pics soon but its not on this forum tho.

I am sorry about the missed emails. No telling how many sells I missed out on because of that. I posted in my front page about the problems with the contact section. I can't seem to edit the contact section. I may just erase it totally and just put email click links on every page. It will just make it easier for everyone.

Bryan@BNR

Hey Brian me too, may have gone your way to , Espeical will be pissed if my reworked starts smoking.. :/

I am sorry about the site problems. I never was aware of it. Since I posted that up on my site, my email numbers went up.

It hurts to lose sells in that mannor...

Bryan@BNR
205 640 1193

ok im gonna go ahead and bump the s*** out of this dead thread. these are capable of 400whp. check the big bad forums if you want to see charts

398whp/385wtq @ 24psi w/ 3 gallons of e85

402whp/388wtq @ 25psi on 93 w/ meth

Bryan get back in here and brag

Last edited:
Back