Bluetooth Issues

Hi All:

Just got an '08 CX-9 GT with Nav/RSES and am having a bluetooth issue. Actually, two problems: 1) After making a call and hanging up my iPhone disconnects with the car and no longer functions. If I turn the car and/or phone off, it usually reconnects but then sometimes drops the connection after the call is completed.

2) The sound quality is poor from my end; that is people say I sound like I'm in a "wind tunnel" when the car is at highway speeds.

Anyone else with BT issues?

1) Sorry can't help you but take it in to the dealer.

2) Make sure the air vents are not pointing up towards the mic area. This can create the wind tunnel sound. Also if you have the sun roof open but since you have RSES then no sun roof, right?

Hi All:

Just got an '08 CX-9 GT with Nav/RSES and am having a bluetooth issue. Actually, two problems: 1) After making a call and hanging up my iPhone disconnects with the car and no longer functions. If I turn the car and/or phone off, it usually reconnects but then sometimes drops the connection after the call is completed.

2) The sound quality is poor from my end; that is people say I sound like I'm in a "wind tunnel" when the car is at highway speeds.

Anyone else with BT issues?

Place the phone near the time display, to reconnect OR turn your bluetooth on and off.

Actually, if you turn on loud speaker on your iphone, the bluetooth link will break up, to prevent positive feedback. I had my nokia with this behavior. Baffled me for a while.

Thanks. I think the connection thing may be more of an iPhone issue than a CX-9 issue. Will check the air vents.....

Back