birthday coming up :D

xitoxic

Contributor
:
2003 Protege5
as the title said I'm turning 18 on may 21st and i plan on buying some stuff for my car. Not a huge amount of money but some little projects for her.
basically I'm going to list what I'm getting and if anyone has one of these let me know and also any tips for installing would be appreciated
1. header from Lewis7789
2. rear strut bar from i12drivemyMP5
3. a front mesh grill
mazda-protege-5-mp3-01-02-03-sport-mesh-grill-grille-269c.jpeg

4. a pair of super hellatones
47883_418390532685_98847372685_5046431_1056312_n.jpg

sickspeed has deals going on. not sure if they still do. but i got a set of sickspeeds for 34 bucks shipped.

nope, its back to 51 :(
but it said 1 order comes with two and no wires. what wires will i need?

whats wrong with them? but thats why im trying here to see if anyone will sell me a used, name brand one

several members on this forum purchased them and they all had fitment problems. save up and get a dg grill

well how much are they and wheres a link? cause i had rico respond saying he has a DG grill but he wont respond anymore so i dont know if thats still available.

no wires included but this is the diagram that they send with it.
horn_install.jpg

once you realize that all you have to do it cut the original wire and connect it to the wire in the diagram its pretty straight forward. see if you can fab some new brackets instead of hacking up your grill. its really easy to do. took me maybe an hour from stat to finish.

thanks man, but i didnt even know they hooked up to your grill. i was guna find a way to mount them on the bar the original horn sits on

Hi bud, ebay one's are a bad fit,AutoExe or DG is the way to go
This is my AutoExe grille on my sp20
IMG_0001-3-1.jpg

how much is the autoexe? cause im not trying to spend like 200$ for a grill. i love the look but that's to much for a grill

Ok man, just keep looking on the FS page
My AutoExe cost me $288 including shipping and that's second hand

Last edited:
im returning to ask people...im going to put aside like 200$ to buy stuff for the P5. 200 isn't alot but i can still get stuff with it. what do you guys think i should buy? it could be like 1 big thing or 2 med or a bunch of little mods. opinions?

just be patient i picked up a dg fiberglass grill for $45 on a local forum and i've seen them go for well under $200 used on here. as for what to get next, what type of mods are you favoring? aesthetic? Performance? there's quite a few mods that can be had for under $200

either one man, leaning more towards looks and sound cause im def not the type of kid that thinks my cars #1 speed. lol

paint rear valance...M6 wiper mod...celica side markers...power folding mirrors...HID kit...MSP head lights...just spit ballin here

Back