Best Leather Cleaner Recommendations anyone?

SeCX-9

:
2016 Mazda CX-9 Signature
Hi team CX-9,

I have the sand/grey interior and have noticed discoloration due to normal wear and tear of entering and exiting the vehicle. A black leather jacket I wore last fall, really left its mark on the seat and arm rest.

I've tried some leather cleaners that I had around the house without any real success in cleaning up the color. Not even sure these are real leather!

Does anyone have any magic leather cleaner that they swear by or have used in your CX-9 that seems to work?

Thanks

I've used Lexol pH Cleaner and Lexol Conditioner for general cleaning, but haven't had to remove any tougher stains. Not sure how they would do on a black leather stain.

griot's garage

without a doubt, the leather cleaner from griot's is the best stuff i have ever seen or come in contact with. it blows my mind. no smell either.

I have to agree on the Leatherique as well. I have read about this for years back on the vette forums, but never bought until a couple weeks ago. It did an amazing job. Bought off Ebay for both the Pristine Clean and Rejuvinating Oil 32oz bottles for about $60 shipped.

I have tried Lexol, Zaino and a few others but this by far was much better.

Back