Beck Arnley Lower Ball Joint Install complicated!

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys,
Ok so i just got finished removing and replacing my Passenger side lower control Arm and Ball Joint and i have to say removing it was simple 3 bolts all together one on the side and 1 through the Chassis and the other one holds in the Ball joint . The main problem is with getting the Ball joint to line up rite with the Chassis bolt it doesn"t line up with the Chassis Screw hole because the spindle is in the way so you actually have to remove the Spindle which i did and in the Process unfortunately i stripped the chassis Thread hole in the chassis im so ticked about that i mean everything is all together but the problem was that rear part of the control arm is cocked sideways and absolutely positively does not line up with the bolt hole so i actually used a C-clamp and starting clamping down on the Side of the Control Arm to make the Bolt hole line up with the Grommet i got the bolt In but i guess the Screw must off been cocked a little bit and now the Bolt just keeps turning im so ticked off about that. I now have to take everything apart all over again and buy a freaking Tap and Die kit game over when is this going to get better? Does any one know about how to use a tap and Die kit and how hard it is for this install?

Last edited:
not trying to be rude but ive noticed this is your second post in the builds sections about general discussions, please post in the lounge and welcome area for questions. thanks.

not trying to be rude but ive noticed this is your second post in the builds sections about general discussions, please post in the lounge and welcome area for questions. thanks.
This is something that i was building. Im not new here so why should i post in the Welcome Area? This is something that im building but i guess you do have the answer either. Any way thanks for letting me know

Last edited:
Back