Back Up Camera Changed Field of View

:
Mazda CX-5 Touring 2016.5
Not a serious problem, but it has me scratching my head. Went to back my wife's CX-5 out of the garage the other morning and in addition to seeing the normal view, I could see a good portion of her license plate. Once backed out and parked, I checked the actual camera and the mounting. It all looked normal and was snug in its location.

Any ideas or thoughts on this.

Still pondering the situation with the backup camera on my wifes car. I'm going to reboot her infotainment center when she gets home this evening from work this evening. Hopefully, it will work.

My F150 has two view modes. It can zoom in to the hitch area to assist in hitching up my RV, if my wife's 2019 CX-5 has something similar I haven't seen any way to access it.

My F150 has two view modes. It can zoom in to the hitch area to assist in hitching up my RV, if my wife's 2019 CX-5 has something similar I haven't seen any way to access it.

Not likely. I've scrolled through various areas on her infotainment center and the only thing relating to the backup camera is with the monitor itself, which allows adjusting color, contrast and brightness.

Thanks for the input.

If you do find out the secret handshake or where the Easter Eggs are hidden, let us know. Id like to try it on my GT.

If you do find out the secret handshake or where the Easter Eggs are hidden, let us know. I*d like to try it on my GT.

Probably buried on Oak Island. I did find another thread on this, so I know of at least one other Mazda vehicle has this issue.

Latest posts

Back