AutoX Oct 17 Ayer MA

I think I might come and watch, Bruce will have the $100 for you soon! Sorry its taken so long.

I'll be there for sure. You should really come on out this Sunday as well with SCCA Bruce, you'd have some fun. October 24th is the last SCCA and it's a team challenge. Basically make up a team of 4 and see what you all get together. :D

I think I might come and watch, Bruce will have the $100 for you soon! Sorry its taken so long.

No worries, see you there

I'll be there for sure. You should really come on out this Sunday as well with SCCA Bruce, you'd have some fun. October 24th is the last SCCA and it's a team challenge. Basically make up a team of 4 and see what you all get together. :D

Can't make this Sunday due to Oncall. I think Oct 24th is Mark's Clean Meet.

It is his clean meet, but I'd rather race the last race of the year than clean! Besides, I posted it on my blog back in April all the dates. :/

It is his clean meet, but I'd rather race the last race of the year than clean! Besides, I posted it on my blog back in April all the dates. :/

No worries. I will be attending the clean meet, since some people are coming, Jeff and others, I have not seen in awhile.

Haven't seen much from Oleg, is he planning to come Oct 17?

Looking forward to seeing you all on AutoX day

I may show up in the morning to show my friend around (who just got a yellow MR2 spyder), but that's about it. Not racing for sure.

Yep. May be rocking Bob's R comps...but I still think for this cold weather street tires would be ideal. :D

What a blast, great time, great weather, great people. Got to try Marc's car with Bob's RComp tires, all I can say is wow. Wish I would have brought my new comps but thought it would be too cold. Got 8 runs in again. Too bad that's it for the year.

Bob and Marc took runs in my car. Was weird being on the course watching it go by.

Back