Autox Aug 21

Only gonna be there for the morning. Talked to Rob, thanks for the good idea Mark and Bruce. :D

I want in! Just need to know where to sign up and how much....def want to do this! I think I just need a tie down for my battery, not sure where mine went.

Yeah I'm surprised at that. The filled up this event fast. BTW I'm staying for the full event now. :D

I will be there! New (used) set of R-Comps mounted up to replace the ones that got corded last event. This event is currently full with no walk-ins being taken.
i'm heading into clinton ctr on the way up so i'm leaving a little earlier...see you there!
Yeah I'm surprised at that. The filled up this event fast. BTW I'm staying for the full event now. :D
:cool:

bob, i'll just see you there then, i have a stop in clinton to pick up a car cover from a fellow miata owner...:D

Kyle, There are some closer ones in Bristol CT. Not sure on the schedule though.

i havnt been home since wednesday to check but as of then i havnt gotten it. im heading home from work now so ill let you know. wonder where on the car i should put it...

i havnt been home since wednesday to check but as of then i havnt gotten it. im heading home from work now so ill let you know. wonder where on the car i should put it...

Bottom of rear qtr window.

Back