AutoX Oct 03

Its at the Deven's Airfield.. If I wasn't getting finished moving into the house I would be able to make it. Comcast is coming in the morning on Saturday so I would miss all the check in anyway.. Sucks, this is the last one of the year right?

Unfortunately this will be my first (and hopefully last ever in my lifetime :) ) event that I will be missing. I've had a death in the family this weekend and the service is on Saturday. A lot going on right now, so can't make this race. I will be out at SCCA on October 11th though, hope to see some of you there.

Unfortunately this will be my first (and hopefully last ever in my lifetime :) ) event that I will be missing. I've had a death in the family this weekend and the service is on Saturday. A lot going on right now, so can't make this race. I will be out at SCCA on October 11th though, hope to see some of you there.
Sorry about your loss Marc. I am debating cause saturdays I have my grandson and my son spending time with me in the house.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear Marc. My condolences.

Can't make the Oct 11, oncall but will be going Oct 17

A warning for those of you going for the 1st time. Be there early if you are not registered already. It fills up fast by 8am.

Thanks guys. Be sure to have a blast in the rain for me. Bruce, don't be hesitant with that E brake and gas technique you always talk about trying in the rain ;)

Rain is nice to learn in anyway! Forces you to be smoother. Can be more fun too. Equalizes the playing field vs R-compound cars.

Oleg, you coming?
No, I'm not even driving yet. I asked the Dr if I could do competitive driving in the next 4 weeks and he said "No, Oleg, I want you to take it easy." Anyways I'm sitting both events out. I may stop by on the last event, Oct 17th, just to say Hi.

Too bad, didn't think you'd be driving yet but hoped you would drop by. May need to find a tent for the rain.

The next event is the 17th? I'll probably to go to that one because the 3rd is too soon >_<. I should start going to these events I only ran with SCCA a few times. By the way where do you pre-register?

The next event is the 17th? I'll probably to go to that one because the 3rd is too soon >_<. I should start going to these events I only ran with SCCA a few times. By the way where do you pre-register?

Check out their web-site: www.renegademiata.net and download their form. You will have to be a member to mail in your registration to hold a spot. If not it is first come first serve for non-members day of event. They cap it at 75.

You can pre-register by mailing in a form (old school) a week in advance if you are a member of any of their covered clubs (SCCA, BMW CCA, PCA, etc).

IF not pre-registered, if you show up by 7:30am, you can pretty much get in day-of, no-prereg no problem.

First Renegade Miata Club event does not require any membership (to encourage people to try things out). Show up by 7:30am with $40 and a driver's license.

Latest posts

Back