AutoX Ayer July 31

Mmhmm. And thats what the clunking was huh? Sorry to hear it Bruce, that kind of stinks it was all that. Do you think it was caused by us, or was getting loose over time?

EDIT: Just finished my post on the blog with my videos and all. Thanks again Bruce! Here is my best run of the day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDS6mqYUH-U

Last edited:
Mmhmm. And thats what the clunking was huh? Sorry to hear it Bruce, that kind of stinks it was all that. Do you think it was caused by us, or was getting loose over time?

EDIT: Just finished my post on the blog with my videos and all. Thanks again Bruce! Here is my best run of the day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDS6mqYUH-U

I'm blaming you Marc... I think it was either getting loose over time or was not tightened properly during the last alignment. Glad you enjoyed my car, I just need ot push harder, my best was 115.0 something with a cone, yours was 111 or 112? So I at least know it's not the car. Damn.

so my ride up to ayer, the autox and ride home..25 mpg!

Nice Mark. Your vid looks slower than Marc's.

lol thats awesome Mark. BTW good video. Maybe next time put it outside like I did with Bruce's car so you can get less of the dash and all? Looked very solid though! Now just be more aggressive ;) (gun)

Bruce, sorry to hear about the camber cams, but at least that's not a huge deal!

Damn, I should tape my runs, I kinda stopped caring, but I think if I try doing a better job recording them, it will be fun.

lol thats awesome Mark. BTW good video. Maybe next time put it outside like I did with Bruce's car so you can get less of the dash and all? Looked very solid though! Now just be more aggressive ;) (gun)
ya, i'll do that..i'm getting better...just too tentative
Bruce, sorry to hear about the camber cams, but at least that's not a huge deal!

Damn, I should tape my runs, I kinda stopped caring, but I think if I try doing a better job recording them, it will be fun.
you and marc both had great runs...so smooth!

Mark, I see a few double-inputs, especially in the beginning, so I think you would benefit a lot from looking ahead further (and visualizing the car's path through a few upcoming elements). If you do that, you'll find it much easier to go faster. But, looking ahead is difficult to do.

Mark, I see a few double-inputs, especially in the beginning, so I think you would benefit a lot from looking ahead further (and visualizing the car's path through a few upcoming elements). If you do that, you'll find it much easier to go faster. But, looking ahead is difficult to do.
ya, bob was pointing that out as well...at my age almost everything is difficult to do (almost everything) ;)

They make these things called adult diapers from Depends. You should look into them.
thanks chris...i can always count on your for moral support and encouragement! (flame2)
when you coming out to autox the cah?

Back