AutoX Ayer July 31

Man doesn't look like I am going to get to any of these.... :( I am going camping this weekend up in Maine.

I still need a helmet, or another person with an abnormally large melon thats willing to share

lol Zach, the schedule is posted a year in advanced man. :) Plan ahead! Bruce, it's up in the air for me right now. I'm waiting for my car to be done. I was told it SHOULD be done Friday, but if it's not, I may not go to this unless I find someone that doesn't mind me co-driving with them.

I still need a helmet, or another person with an abnormally large melon thats willing to share

They have loaner helmets

lol Zach, the schedule is posted a year in advanced man. :) Plan ahead! Bruce, it's up in the air for me right now. I'm waiting for my car to be done. I was told it SHOULD be done Friday, but if it's not, I may not go to this unless I find someone that doesn't mind me co-driving with them.

Is Bob going? If not then you can drive with me.

Bob is going, he's an instructor. :) I think he may be bringing his new Miata too. Did he say he was going to co-drive with you? Thats pretty cool!

i'm in! can't wait....see if i can actually stay on the course this time! ;)

yes i do...but i need a break from the kin...sat with the msm all that running around orange cones will be just what the phycologist ordered!(drive2)

Last edited:
since my first time i've....
got tires
lowered a bit
semi agressive alignment
little boost in hp/tq
let's hope my driving skills have improved as well!;)

Driving skills are the biggest skill in AutoX.

Looking forward to seeing you Oleg.

Sending in my reg today

What time is everyone going, I know I have said this before, but this is right down the road from me, like a 10 min drive and could come and take pics and exchange with Mahk finally.

Nope - using the RX8, the Miata is still on snow tires though that could be fun trying to drive on those. I sent you a e-mail Marc you are more than welcome to co-drive my car for Saturday.

Also anyone who needs instruction please ask for me I like making people spin!!!!!

Bob is going, he's an instructor. :) I think he may be bringing his new Miata too. Did he say he was going to co-drive with you? Thats pretty cool!

What time is everyone going, I know I have said this before, but this is right down the road from me, like a 10 min drive and could come and take pics and exchange with Mahk finally.
we'll be there all day...till 5
(cabpatch)(2thumbs) finally!
Nope - using the RX8, the Miata is still on snow tires though that could be fun trying to drive on those. I sent you a e-mail Marc you are more than welcome to co-drive my car for Saturday.

Also anyone who needs instruction please ask for me I like making people spin!!!!!
(wrc)...me please bob!!!
Maybe I'll come root for Bruce.
(nuts)(sad1)

Oh yeah! I like fresh autocross meat(direct)

I will be leaving Raynham around 6am or so since I have to switch tires if you want to follow me up.

we'll be there all day...till 5
(cabpatch)(2thumbs) finally!

(wrc)...me please bob!!!

(nuts)(sad1)

Back