audi's or a bmw?

Omar MSP

Contributor
:
Mazda Mazdaspeed Familia
yea im sorta bored with my speed. don't get me wrong i love it to death especially that i did alot of work to it. lsd blowing, new stage 1 clutch installed.

i just want something fresh and new to start over. august was my inspection date, i've yet to take it to the shop lol. unichip and all this other stuff i know i won't pass. so i just want to get rid of it. i love it though, greddy type s screaming every time i shift but i would like that with a new vehicle... i'm thinking the quattro system or a bmw... not sure but im sure i can afford either or.

ps, i'm piss drunk but no doubt i was thinkign bout getting rid of the speed for something newer.. help me out cuz i truely love the speed but it gets me mad sometimes when it has the lack of power. needs a new water pump and timing check cuz the timing is a bit off and i get this major turbo lag that i hate!11! so i gotta either fix that or trade it in... ionno yet cuz still love that damn thing but it would be sooo much easier to start over and not have this problem again...

hope yall under stand even though i'm piss drunk. im just venting my msp problem and how to fix them... help me out guys, its a once in a lifetime thing i ask and i normally never ask for this kinda help. thx!!!

you named car brands. name some models within the brand you're considering and you'll be able to get real responses.

it is fairly expensive after 4 years/50,000 miles as it is with many eurpoean cars. luckily you get those first 4/50 free

For most luxury cars, maintenance is a hidden cost to consider. And when you compare maintenance programs, it’s clear they’re not all the same.

In fact, the BMW Maintenance Program* is one of the most comprehensive programs in its class and it offers the longest coverage period.

We cover all factory-recommended maintenance at no charge for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, as well as items that need replacement due to regular wear and tear.

Your maintenance costs:

• Scheduled inspections: $0
  • Brake Pads: $0
  • Brake Rotors: $0
  • Engine Belts: $0
  • Oil Changes: $0
  • Wiper Blade Inserts: $0
  • Inspections: $0
  • Fluid Services: $0

hm you can even extend it to 6 years/100k miles

For even more value, extend your plan for another 2 years or 50,000 miles.
When you purchase your BMW you can choose to upgrade your BMW Maintenance Plan for an additional 2 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. This phase begins after the initial four year or 50,000 mile plan expires and it offers the same benefits and ownership value.

Back