Audi A4 S-Line fit MS3???

TampaMS3

:
2016 CX-5 Grand Touring
Getting a new MS3 i'd like to keep my Audi rims do these rims fit?

OEM color rim specs are 5X114 8Jx18 with a 43 offset tires Pirelli P6 235/40/R18..off the Audi A4 S-Line with Titanium Package.

alxgti.jpg

fog%20light%20&high%20beam%20(2).jpg

Thanks

Last edited:
There are plenty of others on here running 235/40. Your biggest concern would be the offset. I think that with 8", you're gonna want +48 or higher. Won't hurt to try them on the car just to see. If you need to, you might be able to get a machinist to shave a little off the hub of te wheel to get your offset more in line with what you need.

dont worry you will be fine I dont see a need to have 48 and more offset in this car

Apparently some engineers at Mazda saw the need. Even with a +48, you are pushing the outside edge of the rim 4.5mm closer to the lip. That's assuming, of course you are using stock width wheels.

Apparently some engineers at Mazda saw the need. Even with a +48, you are pushing the outside edge of the rim 4.5mm closer to the lip. That's assuming, of course you are using stock width wheels.

4.5mm is hardly anything to get your panties all in a bunch about.

Last edited:
dont worry you will be fine I dont see a need to have 48 and more offset in this car

Please stop telling people offsets lower than 48 are fine. houpro5 is right, the range that works best on these cars is 48-53; the closer to 53 the better.

4.5mm is hardly anything to get your panties all in a bunch about.

True dat, but...

Stock wheel width is 7", he's going to an 8" so that right there adds .5" to the inner and outer lips (.5" = 12.7mm). He's also going to a +43 offset, so that's another 9.5mm. So total is 22.2mm (25.4mm = 1") closer and that's just the wheel. Depending on tire profile, it could be more.

Just try it on and see how close you are. You may or may not have to make adjustments.

Back