April 17-18 Columbia Mazda Meet

roy obanion

:
02 p5, 95 miata
Some photos I got from Saturday, hopefully others have some more...

DSC_9477.jpg

DSC_9458.jpg

DSC_9459.jpg

DSC_9460.jpg

DSC_9473.jpg

DSC_9475.jpg

DSC_9478.jpg

Safety first:
DSC_9461.jpg

DSC_9464.jpg

DSC_9467.jpg

Nice pics! Glad you were able to come out for this! There are more pics scattered about Probetalk/mx6.com/facebook..I will have to dig them up.

I am at work, but I have more at home, as Eric is a good friend of mine..but here is another one...

n748830183_1588523_6095.jpg

It is a pretty clean car, it has some rust in the trunk though. However, the owner has another perfect black 1g mx6 that everything is going on from this car...I love Eric's car, everything works..era correct FC vert wheels, the stance..everything. I believe the huge FMIC is going away for a air to water though..

It is a pretty clean car, it has some rust in the trunk though. However, the owner has another perfect black 1g mx6 that everything is going on from this car...I love Eric's car, everything works..era correct FC vert wheels, the stance..everything. I believe the huge FMIC is going away for a air to water though..

Yes that's what he's saying. Eric is my brother for those that didn't make the connection. lol His MX-6 is eons faster than my Protege, but it's my goal to some day, somehow, match it. :)

Thanks for the pics! You don't have to blur my plates ever. Got a full-size, unedited version of this one for me?
DSC_9460.jpg

Wish it wouldn't have rained yesterday we could have had more pics from that meet tooo!

Nope...it is something that we do at almost every meet. Last year we shot a soccer ball about 100-150 feet up in the air. There are always random shinanigans that occur at our meets.

Back