Anything for my Mazda in Savannah??

YelloMP5

:
2003 Mazda MP5
Im about to go to school at SCAD in Savannah and I wanted to know if there is anything to look forward to. Car Clubs, Audio/Performace Shops, Shows, Night Life, etc... anything!

YelloMP5 said:
Im about to go to school at SCAD in Savannah and I wanted to know if there is anything to look forward to. Car Clubs, Audio/Performace Shops, Shows, Night Life, etc... anything!
i just bought my MSP a few weeks ago and haven't found anything yet auto-wise. of course, i'm so busy with work right now, i haven't really had a chance to look much. we have a good number of bars, and well, beaches.

YelloMP5 said:
I used to live in Savannah a couple months back, but now live in Hinesville which is about 30min away. I have a few friends that go to SCAD. I still go to Savannah every weekend. The autoshops here kinda sucks. They have only 4 shops and three of them suck really bad. AudioWorks, ExtremeAudio, and 5thGear. NOPI has a shop down here but it's ran by a bunch of old people that have no idea what most of the parts they're selling are for. A group of friends and I hang out at NOPI every Saturday night just to BS. If we feel like doing some street racing, we go to a secluded spot out in the middle of nowhere. When I'm not with friends on the weekend, the only 2 places I hang out at night or HipHuggers and Club Iguana. Those are really the only 2 good spots here, unless you find a really good house party(which I have from time to time). Hit me up when you get here.

Welcome to the forum generix. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

Back