Anyone try e85 30% 93?

acidbug

ZoomZoom CX-5
Contributor
:
‘19 CX-5 GTR Tu
When I have my BMW 335 five with the in-line six. I found that if I put 30% 85 and the rest was super, I found that it subtracted a 10th of the second from my quarter-mile time. Has anyone tried that with the CX five?

I think that the folks over at Burger Tuning have reported gains with an E85 mix on their most aggressive map, which is designed for pump 91-93. I don't remember the ratio they used though, I want to say 15% E85?

If you head over to their forums and browse the Mazda 2.5 Turbo thread, you might find this info and possibly some dyno charts to go with it.

Map Guide:
Map 0: JB4 disabled, factory tuning
Map 1: +3psi, suitable for all pump fuels
Map 2: +4psi, suitable for 93+

Up to 30% E85 can be used on map1 or map2 for increased performance vs pump fuel alone.

V1 Application Dyno Testing: N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion - View Single Post - JB4 for Mazda 2.5L Turbo

BMS Intake Dyno Testing: N54Tech.com - International Turbo Racing Discussion - View Single Post - JB4 for Mazda 2.5L Turbo

How to update firmware:

Download firmware using the new JB4 Mobile firmware database or externally by clicking this link.

Back