Anyone interested in selling their GT wheels?

I'm selling my Japanese-made PIAA 19 x 8 tuner wheels with 42et offset. Not GT wheels I know, but 19s nonetheless and they weigh less than the OEMs (~21lbs each), in case you'd be interested. I've had them for about 20k miles, without any bends, nicks or rash. Tried on a couple sizes of tires, and believe that 245/50-19s are probably the best for looks and performance.

Below are a couple pics in case you or anyone else is interested. $950 for the set shipped anywhere in Florida. If out of state, I'd split shipping with buyer. Set comes with center rings and lugs, ready to mount!

When new, out of the box!
piaa2.jpg

Without drop
2013-09-04_12-07-11_195.jpg

With 1" drop
IMG_20141125_125820.jpg

a little off topic but ^ How are you enjoying the eibach springs? I am really interested in the springs but I know I have to import them. I'm a little worried on ride comfort though
thanks

Silverevo,
the Eibach pro-kit springs are performing really good.
Not much different that stock, plus the drop. I think the ~1" drop is perfect for the CX-5 and the ride is actually very good with the 19s, so willing to go with 20s now.

Now, someone here help DBLXX here get sum OEM 19s!

I drove a 2002 Rav4 with Eibach springs and Koni Reds and compared them to my own 2002 Rav4 with H&R Springs and Koni yellows and I liked my setup better. Not sure if that's of any value to you, but in my experience, the H&R's were a good balance. The Eibach I felt were too stiff but that's subjective.

I have looked on ebay,kijiji etc for a price to ask for my 2016 gt wheels,but haven't been able to find any for sale.
What are they going for? I don't want to deal with shipping, so I only want to sell them locally,so not much help to you.a link to the eBay ads you are referring to would be helpful.*I realize this is an older thread.

Back