Anyone Else Notice?

Heh, well i've liked things much better since i haven't had to listen to Matthew :)

I blame the weather. I know I get really grouchy when it's cold outside. The 79 degree weather here (right near Canada) today is AMAZING. It makes me so happy.

I have noticed it too though, I bet people are just doing spring cleaning on their cars and the happier the car, the happier the driver :)

zverg said:
I blame the weather. I know I get really grouchy when it's cold outside. The 79 degree weather here (right near Canada) today is AMAZING. It makes me so happy.

I have noticed it too though, I bet people are just doing spring cleaning on their cars and the happier the car, the happier the driver :)

I know, just bonding with my car in the spring gives me a warm, fuzzy...oh wait,
that's just the dice hanging from my r-v mirror.

I concur, spring changes people. And I'd be helluva lot happier if my car were cleaner. :)

Protephile said:
This forum has been a nicer place to hang out lately.

(mswerd) Thanks for posting that...I really appreciate it!

I think it has a lot to do with the frequent removal douchebags, haters, a-holes and flamers (and the crap they post)...In addition to having more mature and level-headed moderators...Oh and Spring is always a good thing :D

has anyone ever been in korea during the winter? god...if spring was a woman instead of a season id need floss to get her out of my mouth

Renesis Rising said:
has anyone ever been in korea during the winter? god...if spring was a woman instead of a season id need floss to get her out of my mouth

Let's stay on topic...and it ain't about Korea...Thanks ;)

i dont know, it seems kinda boring. not that i like drama, because i dont, but i notice the boards arent as fun. it may be a nicer place, but the level of fun has come down aswell.

Antoine said:
Let's stay on topic...and it ain't about Korea...Thanks

no but spring was...thus the reason for me to bring up a korean winter...because its now spring..which makes everyone happier...which you brought up in the first place..if you couldnt get what i was saying then oh well...ill hold conversation else where ;)

Back