Anybody with rotorworks rotors

Moscarsado

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed
Anybody that has the rotorworks rotors on there msp. Do they rust as bad oem? And do the axxiss pads make as much dust? Let me know bros.

SPD just had a bunch of rotors made. They are cyro treated and use a very high quality steel. Ask Chris (FC3S boy) about it. Also their setup is using a pretty high quality brake pad on their car. It's installed on my car but I haven't had the chance to drive it yet.

I have the rotorworks,and the axis pads,they DON'T rust like OEM,and if you get them through ********** you will get a damn good price.

the only rust they will get is on the face,but that will happen with ANY potor you will find,but that comes off as soon as you start driving.

great service with ********** too.

I have the rotorworks and axxis pads. The only rust is as stated above, and they are MUCH smoother than OEM. I highly reccomend them. Well worth the money!!

FC3s Boy said:
yea we are not using the cheap ass rotors an we had them slotted and cross drilled by powerslot not by some kid in the garage
damn you...why AFTER i buy the other ones...damn you chris and your evil ways....

Dexter said:
damn you...why AFTER i buy the other ones...damn you chris and your evil ways....
sorry bryan, i am also making the bracket to mount the MSP rotors on a P5 this week .......

can I get a pm for the price also (can you also include shipping costs to hawaii, 96813) thanks chris! (thumb) -mike

Meaning the quality is much higher. The rotors are slotted and drilled by powerslot and don't effect the strength of the rotors. They are also a higher quality steel and to top it off they are cyro treated.

BoOsTiN said:
meaning....?

you might be correct. reading my information here it says steel, but it could be wrong.

Chris can you shed some light on this?

i have rotorworks rotors.
mine dont rust at all, but that's cause we havent had rain since march.
the axxis pads dust less than stockers, but there is dust.

mainly, the stopping power increased, there is no vibration or grinding.
those are the things i wanted to get rid of by buying these rotors.

hey chris, how much will your rotors be?
........cryo threated.....must be some major bux.

Dr.Sound said:
i have rotorworks rotors.
mine dont rust at all, but that's cause we havent had rain since march.
the axxis pads dust less than stockers, but there is dust.

mainly, the stopping power increased, there is no vibration or grinding.
those are the things i wanted to get rid of by buying these rotors.

hey chris, how much will your rotors be?
........cryo threated.....must be some major bux.
vic it is going to be $299 for all 4 and they were slotted and drilled by powerslot

I was very pleased with what I got with the Rotor Works rotors and pads for the $320 or whatever it cost. Very nice stopping power, a lot less dust, no noticeable rust yet, and they dropped right in. The only thing that could have made this a better deal was if we got some brake lines thrown in at a discounted price as well. I'm very hapy with mine so far.

mspdfreak said:
Well, s***, the rotorworks were expensive enough. I damn well don't plan on spending more than I did for them!
Originally Posted by FC3s Boy
just remember you get what you pay for

Back