Any photographers in here?

Ummm.....2 things:

-what's up with the girl and those cigs?
-can I have that house?

Yeah....that's what I thought too! I was at the beach taking shots and happened to catch this one. The little girl's dad just stepped away to rinse his flippers and I saw this little girl going through the bag and pull out the ciggs. Just thought it was so ironic!

And yes...that house is beautiful! It's around 5 million in La Jolla by the water.

@alt - If thats the correct term... But generally that kind of look.
@sleeper3 - Not quite what I'm looking for.

I know, thats why I said similar... to me it just looks like a normal shot, slightly overexposed, maybe warmed up a bit and with a yellow cast.

Framing is making bad cutoff

And my main thing is the awkwardness of their positions. In art we were taught the importance angles have to the way you feel when looking at something. IE, angles create a feeling of unrest or distress. In your pics case, there is an overall bottom left to top right angle being inadvertantly created, which creates an uneasy feeling

Plus, the whole pic doesn't feel natural either

lookig to get a camera this month. i want to shoot drift events, auto X, action sports, and some still photography.. any good suggestions for a decent not too expensive camera that would be good for this? are the nikon d3000 kits at walmart with the extra lense any good? im not looking to be a pro, just for a hobby. someone also suggested to me a nikon d60... help?

Back