Any MP3 Sellers

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
I am considering getting another MP3.

If anyone is trading in their MP3 or possibly selling it in my area, let me know what the dealer is offering for the trade.
I may be able to beat it with cash.

Non modified or lightly modified only.
Only interested if the car has the original wheels
Yellow or Blue is fine.

still sellin mine.
85k miles
$8,000
stock except for pioneer sound system and tein springs (still have stockers though)

I would rather something in my area, but I will keep that in mind.

Did you do something to the steering wheel?
Looks like a different color.

Out of curiosity, do you know what it would cost to ship the car up here?
Although you could always drive it on up for me :D

Last edited:
i dont know if anything was ever done to the sterring wheel. thats what color it was when i bought it. i was always told that the mp3 sterring wheels were different in color than the msp ones though.
hmmmmmmmmmmmm............if you paid for my gas and plane ticket id prolly drive it up there. just for the fun of it. i love driving.

comming full circle are we? nice...
I love how both you and Vic did this...

you: mp3 -> STi -> Mazda6 -> MP3 (potentially)
Vic: P5 -> STi -> NSX -> MSP (still has the NSX though)

whats with people not sticking with STi's?

hope you find one (thumb)

RyanJayG said:
comming full circle are we? nice...
I love how both you and Vic did this...

you: mp3 -> STi -> Mazda6 -> MP3 (potentially)
Vic: P5 -> STi -> NSX -> MSP (still has the NSX though)

whats with people not sticking with STi's?

hope you find one (thumb)

My problem with the sti is that it was a pig on gas and I figured prices were going to continue to increase. Also, the monthly payment was too high for me. That was my original problem with the MP3 too. I actauly pay $20 less a month for my 6s then I did for my MP3. It was doable but when things get tight now and again, $600/month isn't easy to swing. I hated the fact that I saw 5 of them everyday and that it has become the new Camero. It was fun as hell, but a bit to unrefined for the typicle driving I do in which the crappy pavement makes a ralley course look smoth and soothing.

Last edited:
1sty, MP3Architech's car is a sweet deal. It is hard to find an MP3 that is in that good of shape and taken that good of care of. I had to pick mine up from Cali and drive it back 1700 miles to colorado but it was worth the trip.

I'd always be interested if you are. I'd even deliver :)
I just gave it a day of beauty the other day and it still looks great. very lightly modded (CAI, Your grounding kit, that's it) New kenwood unit pretty nice (kdc-mp628 w/ sirius)
55k miles, 2 week old front tires, rears still have more than half left. (the whole not wearing evenly thing was actually a garage issue and not me driving like a maniac...Im only on my second set of tires if you figure my front ones should still be fine)

I'm hoping for $10k even, but I know that's kind of high. Let me know if you'd be remotely interested whenever. Theoretically, my car has been for sale for about 3 of the almost 4 years that i've had it.

A set of brand new Eibach Pro-Kit would be included (bought 2 years ago and never installed)

Last edited:
I am in the process of negotiating a raise and if I can get what I am looking for then I would like to pick up a second car. If its going to be an MP3, I don't know yet. I was also tossing around the idea of a miata, an MX-6, or god knows what.

If you could provide mesome pictures I would apperciate it. $10K is more then the budget I will have by the best estimations so if thats the price there is no way. Other then that, I like that its suspension is stock and the only power up grade is the intake.

I will be considering it and if I decide to do an MP3 I will PM you an offer. I will need the pictures first though.

Moeed said:
will you change your s/n back to 1stmp3innh?
not unless I bought the specific MP3 back.
Plus everyone always called me 1sty anyways.

I'll take some pics this weekend. Lets put it this way, I'm in the process of "sourcing" a raise as well, if that happens, the price will be much more negotiable :)

you just miss the clunk, admit it ;)

its cool you are considering getting another one. when my car payments are done i may try and find a low mileage one or just give in and buy an mx5

roni said:
how much are you looking to pay for one?

I was hoping in the $8-$9 range depending on millage.
Hopefully I can help a board member get a few bucks more for it then they would get by just trading it in.

Captain KRM P5 said:
you just miss the clunk, admit it ;)

its cool you are considering getting another one. when my car payments are done i may try and find a low mileage one or just give in and buy an mx5

2 reasons.
1. The guy next door has a friend with a yellow one and I miss mine so damn much when ever I see it.
2. I feel like I have alot of unfinished buisness with that car. Its one of those, knowing what I know now things, what could I do differently.
Are BEGI kits still available? :D

If you're still interested...

I'm selling mine. 68K miles, $8500. I know I'm a little farther than you'd like, but I just wanted to throw the offer out.

Unless you want to drive it on up or cover the shipping I think its out of the running.
Sorry Mang

I'm about to sell mine for an Evo. 62k miles and I'm willing to do $8-8500 on it. It has GC Coilovers, an intake(no name), KVR carbon fibre brake pads, and a stage 2 clutch with fidanza flywheel.

Back