any meets going on May 23rd?

Hey guys, I'll be coming back home to Atlanta this weekend and was just curious if you guys knew of any meets this Saturday in the Atlanta area or any other cool car happenings for that matter. I met some of you guys at the Mazmart meet but hope to meet more folks. I primaraly hang out with the carolinamazdas guys but like I said, nice to meet new peeps!

I figured I would kinda check back on here and see what responses I get. My son is turning 1 and we're having his party down in Conyers but afterward, my brother and I will probably find something to get into...

BTW, I recognize your car. you hang with the dirty goatee much?

Cool Man Hit Me Up... Weve Chilled A Couple Of Times... We Are Trying To Get A Monthly Or Bi Weekly Meet Together In The Mall Of Ga Area...

Some of us are goin to Ashville this weekend for a meet

If I wasn't going down to Atlanta, that's where I'd be going. Up there with the Carolina Mazdas folks. They are normally the ones I hang out with. I think Sheldon's going too. I've had conversations with you on the CM website actually. I came down for the Mazmart meet. Same screen name.

well lets do somthing.. wat r u driving??

I've got an '08 hatch. I was hoping to find something already in the works because I'm not sure what time imma be able to escape the inlaws place. I'm just surprised that there isn't anything already happening. You guys have a hellava lot bigger mazda/car scene then we do. I guess maybe everybody is headed out of town.

Latest posts

Back