any 1 in STL wanna due me a favor maybe for $$

2words

:
02 protege 5
my g/f wants to drive to stl on saturday to buy a is300 at some lot in ballwin i was wondering if someone would go look at if for me to see if it has body work. thanks(wiggle)

STLBLKMSP said:
Let me know which dealership it is today and I'll run by there tonight and take a look at it.
sweeeeeet man... lexus of stl.. (nana)
Dave Mungenast Lexus of St. Louis

13750 Manchester Road
Manchester, MO 63011

what color is the is300, so that way I know which one to look for tonight. If I can get the digital tonight I'll take a pic of the car.

STLBLKMSP said:
what color is the is300, so that way I know which one to look for tonight. If I can get the digital tonight I'll take a pic of the car.
Yellow with tint,,, um has dumb window guards, 01 im thinking they have 2 yellow ones . check it out good man you could take a few pics if you want. could i buy you lunch for your favor or somthing. we will be there saturday to buy the car if you thank its in good condtion, we have seen a few crappy pics interior is a little worn but she set on a yellow IS300. thanks alot man(yes)

Thanks to the lunch offer, but I'm heading back to my parents house this saturday. Just helping out a fellow mazda member. What part of louisville are you from? I have family that live in Greenville, Indiana and usually come to Louisville every now and then. The drive is pretty easy, you'll be looking at about 4 hours to get to St Louis. You know how to get to this dealership?

STLBLKMSP said:
Thanks to the lunch offer, but I'm heading back to my parents house this saturday. Just helping out a fellow mazda member. What part of louisville are you from? I have family that live in Greenville, Indiana and usually come to Louisville every now and then. The drive is pretty easy, you'll be looking at about 4 hours to get to St Louis. You know how to get to this dealership?

on manchester ummm.... i think so... im originally from cape girardeau, been to stl alot. ill hit up map quest and once we get to stl my mind will be refreshed.. i have made the drive from louisville to stl to nopi and to see my bro.. 4-5hrs. THANKS MAN i owe you.....

I test drove it about a month ago just before I bought my msp. It's pretty nice, I don't remember anything wrong with the body. The car seemed to be in really good condition. I know they've had it for a long time too.

There was another Yellow IS300 down the street at the Dean Team. That IS had quite a few scratches on on the front bumper and one of the sides but they were selling it pretty cheap, something like 17 if I remember correctly. It had really low mileage.

Back