Another its been flogged to death already topic

:
2003.5 MSP Blazing Yellow
I know you guys have been asked about 1000 times if not more about this and I do sincerely apologize for it. I just would like some input on this particular case.

So I have got to have emissions testing done before the end of September (t-minus 18 days) & I keep popping a P0171 CEL for bank 1 lean 'yada yada.... What I need to know is, If I'm running a HKS SSQV and it is VTA and my MAF 'isn't' relocated yet; is that what is causing the cel?

Here is how it's setup.....I bought it this way.
10671321_590331704411156_161252952531101792_n.jpg

What is the general rule of thumb on how near or far to the TB in relation to the BOV It should be?

So input would be great Thanks

probably a vacuum leak or egr valve is stuck. BOV placement shouldnt really matter since your maf isnt relocated. not sure how strict wa is, but in ca you wont pass with any vta bov. also if you're having problems with the car bogging or stalling every once in a while you might want to relocate the maf to the cold side.

Relocate the MAF or recirculate the BOV are your options. The MAF should be at least 6" from the TB and the BOV should be at least 6" before that.

Back