Another Header

I just stare at a CEL lol....yes emissions are terrible and all but I still pollute less than the giant fords lol.....ironically I saw a prius the other day with a plate that said "less CO2"....me and 3 speed3's running catless just floored it past the guy and completely nullified all that ecosaving he was doing.

You could get a high flow catalyst welded in the pipe some where. When have found on the newer performance catalysts that the power difference with and with out is around 1 hp or so.

-Derrick

I just stare at a CEL lol....yes emissions are terrible and all but I still pollute less than the giant fords lol.....ironically I saw a prius the other day with a plate that said "less CO2"....me and 3 speed3's running catless just floored it past the guy and completely nullified all that ecosaving he was doing.

Remind me next time you send a file and I'll turn it off for you

Is the traction control light on from the gratuitous amounts of wheelspin?

Is the traction control light on from the gratuitous amounts of wheelspin?

Traction control makes on ramps and sharp turns not as fun....and actually yes My minute amount of wheelspin lol, the only time I can beat my friends speed3's is from a stop to 10 miles an hour so that 3 seconds of wheelspin kills me lol

on a side note, derrick did you get my email?

Maybe I should build the 1.5l MZR after all, this header looks pretty good. Adding the CS CBE + Race Pipe, tuning would make the 2 fly enough to be a lot more fun.

Does Andre sells this thing still, or Font? I will pm you guys as soon as my suspension is done up.

Where can I buy one of these Thunder header with cat in the in America? Or do I have to order directly from Taiwan?

Back