Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

27x7x2.5 is the core size but there is room to play with for people doing their own kits. sales will be done here and on my website. i hope to have a full gambit of photos for everyone in a week or less.

Can't wait for pics/final price/ect Ken! I just deleted the "girlfriend fund" from my bank account. We all know what that means......... MOD MONEY!!!

Oh, and hookers too!(rofl2)

I think I might have to get in on this...was thinking TMIC for ease of install and warranty issues, but this might be too good to pass on

the final pricing alone will make this almost automatic first choice over a TMIC for many people

Does the Hot Pipe look like the one in this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqyUllxxLtU

no. lets not make this a guessing game, lol. i will have the images you all seek shortly.

sorry if i missed that. powdercoating has no ill effects.

how badly do i just want to charge this?

I'm right there with ya. I just paid off my last credit card, and I do NOT want to go running it up again, but my last play money just went to wheels & tires. Yet, this is SOOOOOOO tempting.... grrrrrr.

Thanks for making my financial life more interesting, Ken. (nailbyt)

I'm right there with ya. I just paid off my last credit card, and I do NOT want to go running it up again, but my last play money just went to wheels & tires. Yet, this is SOOOOOOO tempting.... grrrrrr.

Thanks for making my financial life more interesting, Ken. (nailbyt)

DO IT! it will go well with that new bpv! (burnout)

im not bashing anyone elses product,but exhaust depots doesnt fit GT models.

Is there that much of a difference between the GT and Sport engine bays?

On another note, I am definitely in on this kit but am on the fence about polished or black piping. I love the look of the black pipes but have a polished injen CAI already and am worried that it would look weird. Anyone have an opinion?

Back