All Weather Mats...Which?

I ended up getting Mazda floorliners. They are just re-badged Weathertechs. I haven't put them in the car yet, but I'll report back if they are slippery when new. I read that it becomes more grippy after some use.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Weathertech-01.jpg
    Weathertech-01.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,223
  • Weathertech-02.jpg
    Weathertech-02.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Weathertech-03.jpg
    Weathertech-03.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 236
Rumble79, where are you located? States or Canada? I did not see those available in the US and I just ordered Weather Tech's today.

Parts Engine does not ship to the USA per their customer service Dept. Looking to get a set myself in black.
Amazon has set in tan for $151.09 and free shipping.

I ended up getting Mazda floorliners. They are just re-badged Weathertechs. I haven't put them in the car yet, but I'll report back if they are slippery when new. I read that it becomes more grippy after some use.
I've had the WeatherTech liners in my past 3 vehicles, including the CX-5. They are great, very good fit, and never slippery at all.

how much are those "mazda " wheathertechs going for at the dealership?

if they are about the same as the weathertechs, Ill buy the mazda ones, just for the cx5 logo.

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in response. I am from Canada and Mazda.ca lists my "Mazda" Weathertech floorliners for $222. I got a better deal on them as the item was put in the purchase order of my car.

I was at the dealer yesterday, and I asked to take a look at the CX-5 All Weather Mats, and they didn't look at all like the ones pictures above from Rumble79. They were flat, didn't have those bends on the edges that go up.

I just called E-trailer to check stock on the Maxpider mats and was told they are currently not expected from the manufacturer until mid December (or so).

cheers,
Michael

I just called E-trailer to check stock on the Maxpider mats and was told they are currently not expected from the manufacturer until mid December (or so).

cheers,
Michael

Parts Engine told me they'll be shipping mine out around mid-November. Hopefully snow hasn't started falling by then.

I just received the Mazda OEM rubber mats and like them very much. They are very well made, fit perfectly and look great, especially with the CX-5 logo on the front ones. For about $80 shipped, they are a fair deal.

I was thinking about getting OEM mats as I have always gone OEM for all season mats. Then I saw a set of Weathertechs for an insanely good price. I just couldn't pass it up. Now that I compare the two, I am glad I went with Weathertech. The WT covers damn near every area that can be exposed to dirt compared to the OEM which will let dirt settle all around the edges.

I bought these from weathertech.ca, I think they were $230 for fronts & back.
I was impressed how well they all fit, especially the back one. I'm just scared that the drivers one is a bit shallow and may overflow when you track a lot of snow. We will see.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 412
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 338
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 383
tried to order my 3d maxspiders from partsengine and was told they are backordered til mid december :(

I see AutoAnything has Husky Weatherbeater Floor Liners at a 10% discount this weekend. I think I will be going with those, as I have heard many good things about them from you guys in this thread and others. So for a total price of $130 with free shipping, it sounds like a pretty good deal.

Now my question is, do I add the Husky Cargo Liner for $88? I haven't heard anyone mention anything about the cargo mat. Just looking to get opinions. It seems like my girlfriend's stuff moves around a bit in the back, just looking to have items slide less. What are your guys thoughts? Thanks for the help!

I got OEM mats off eBay for $80. Since we got snow here last week, I'm REALLY glad I got them.

I like the taller side coverage of the weathertechs, but I don't like the slick plastic or the extra $100 price. We use them on our work trucks and they are great for mud and heavy slush.

I also went with the OEM rubber cargo mat. It's rubber and things don't slide around as much. Now the plastic grocery bags stay put and the stuff slides out of the bags... (hand)

Got my 3D Max in a couple days ago. Took my sweet time cleaning the OEM mats and floor of mine and installed these babies. Definitely worth the wait IMO.

eea368b368bfd55648ab0806eb29c548.jpg

804ace893e0abc0f7642e8112d47b653.jpg

Back