All Weather Mats...Which?

:
Former CX-5 Own
Most of the time my car is used as a daily driver, with little to no soiling, but I do intend on using it on ski-trips and hiking trips. For the latter, I am considering all-weather mats.
I read about Husky and and WeatherTech but was wondering about the OEM mats from Mazda. Which would you get? Are the OEM good enough/cheaper than the alternative?

I like the WeatherTech floor liners. Front and back is around $170.

Probably the way I'll go.

I researched these mats a few months ago. I went with the Husky mats because they completely covered the dead pedal and were less expensive than the WeatherTech's. I paid $135 shipped.

I don't live in or play in snow, but I do live in the beach. The Husky mats do keep the wet sand under control and in one instance kept all the dog's vomit contained when he lost it after eating a rotten crab.

I have the OEM all weather mats for the last 11 months and quite happy with it. It fits perfectly and the only con is it does not cover the dead pedal area. And they are quite cheaper than the other two brands, about $80 discounted from online Mazda dealers.

I got the Weathertech cargo liner, but went with the Huskies for the floor liners. Like them both and very glad I got the floor liners when I did. I have hosed them off several times this winter. A slight disavantage to the Huskies is that the fuel door release is below the mat. Not such a big deal to me since I only fill up about once a month, but it might be to someone who fills up more often.

I researched these mats a few months ago. I went with the Husky mats because they completely covered the dead pedal and were less expensive than the WeatherTech's. I paid $135 shipped.

I don't live in or play in snow, but I do live in the beach. The Husky mats do keep the wet sand under control and in one instance kept all the dog's vomit contained when he lost it after eating a rotten crab.

KnurledNut, where did you buy your Husky liners from? The lowest I see them for is $160.

Like my Husky liner.. something like $120 shipped. covers better.. especially the dead pedal and sides then weathertech.. plus dont have to see the red weathertech ugly logo all the time

Went with soft cargo liner and WeatherTech floor mats. Very pleased with both. WeatherTech covers about half the dead pedal and allows access to the fuel door switch. Husky completely covers the dead pedal (good design IMO) and you have to cut out an opening to access the fuel door switch (bad design IMO). Might wanna see this thread on this topic.

Can someone post a picture of Husky liner? I'm especially interested how well it covers dead pedal and how it looks in a car.

I just got the OEM all weather mats from Med Center Mazda (mazdaparts.org) for $68 and cargo mat (the carpet version) for $43. Free shipping over $100 so this was a real bargain. Really like the OEM mats. Plenty of winter protection for my needs

I purchased the front and rear OEM Mazda mats from Amazon for $53 + shipping for our 2012 Mazda 5. These are very good quality mats and a bargain for the price. They hold in water and mud very well but they do not run up the sides of the footwell like the Weathertech mats do. I have the Weathertech mats for just the front of my Mazda CX5. I purchased these mats because of there molded design. I often have mud caked on my shoes from the job sites that I walk across and having maximum protection was key. The weathertech mats were $117 shipped for just the front. If you are just dealing with some snow on your shoes than I think the OEM mats will do just fine. They are very good quality mats.

I have the OEM mats and they did a great job of containing the pregnant wife's vomit a few months ago.

Back