All Weather Mats...Which?

I just ordered a front and middle set of Maxpider kagu style. I'm guessing its easier to clean than the classic carpet version. Also ordered an OEM rubber cargo tray with the rubber side pockets. Its been raining here all week and I hate to dirty my new CX5.

Here are some pics of Husky Weatherbeaters I ordered from autoanything.com last weekend (20% off with the sale they were running at the time.) They are definitely thin and somewhat flimsy feeling. Time will tell how long they last (from reading others reviews on here, they should last a while). You can see a few gaps, but those could be from the liners being bent in the shipping box for a while.

vrWCQcC.jpg

H9G5pSG.jpg

KnS3hBe.jpg

nAtsdxU.jpg

I got the 3D mats for the front and rear passenger areas which everyone recommended. Then I got the OEM trunk liner since it is the only one that has the cubby cutouts on the sides rubberized. They are very nice and get complements all the time.

I have the oem and am happy with them.

I have the OEM's front, back and Cargo, and couldn't be happier. They keep all of the dog hair, desert sand & dirt, and mud from hiking strictly on the mats easy to clean and off the carpet.

I got the Aries/Maxpider/3D mats and couldn't be happier. Fit, appearance and performance (so far) have been everything I was looking for.
For the cargo, I am using the 2 sided (carpet/rubber) mat out of my wifes Lincoln MKC, it fits perfectly.

I have used Weather Tech mats in the last few vehicles and I opted for the full set when I had my CX-5 GT, front, back and cargo. Great set, only downside with the black mats was the dirt grinds in really well and its a bit hard to get them looking spiffy and new again. May go with Tan colored mats next time.

I have used Weather Tech mats in the last few vehicles and I opted for the full set when I had my CX-5 GT, front, back and cargo. Great set, only downside with the black mats was the dirt grinds in really well and its a bit hard to get them looking spiffy and new again. May go with Tan colored mats next time.

I had the tan W/T's in my wifes last car, the dirt is very hard to get out of the tiny craters of the pebbled finish. they stopped looking new a few years in no mater how much I scrubbed them.

Back